chapter thirty 🔞

catching up on lost time

min ivy

jisung presses me against the door as he shuts it, wasting no time reaching his arms behind my back, pulling down the zipper of my dress.

"you have no idea how hard it was to sit next to you all night and not take this dress off." he whispers seductively, now using his free hand to undo the buttons on his own shirt.

"i do know, i saw you eyeing me all night." i giggle, allowing my eyes to trail over his upper body as he slides the shirt off. "i think everyone saw how you were looking at me." i add.

"good, everyone knows how bad i want you." he smirks, tugging on the dress just enough so that it falls from my body, leaving me in my bra and panties.

"jisung..." i call, bringing his attention back to my eyes.

"yes, baby?"

"i want to make you feel good tonight..." i blush at my own words, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"is that so?" he bites his lip, swiping his thumb over my bottom one. i nod shyly, avoiding his gaze. "what did you have in mind?" his eyes filling with anticipation. i only smile as i drop to my knees, looking up at him through my eyelashes as i fumble with the buckle of his pants. he chuckles slightly, his chest beginning to heave as he pokes his inner cheek with his tongue.

"is this okay?" i ask, hooking my fingers in the belt loops of his pants. an innocent smile playing at my lips.

"more than okay, pretty." he nods, already tangling his hand in my hair. i lick my lips as i gently pull his pants down his toned thighs, making sure to leave his boxers on. his hardening cock twitching beneath the fabric. i reach up, beginning to slowly palm him, feeling his length expand in my hand. jisung lets out a few deep breaths, making me aware of his growing neediness.

i smile up at him, bringing my lips to his clothed cock, pressing a kiss against it. i trail my lips down the length, slowly hooking my fingers into the band of his boxers. his grip on my hair tightens as i begin to pull them down his thighs, allowing his cock to bounce against my lips as it springs free. his tip was already leaking with pre-cum, begging for some type of friction.

i wrap my hand around the base, giving it a firm squeeze as i slowly begin to jerk him off. satisfied groans escape his throat, his hand urging my head closer to his tip. i giggle at his urgency, leaning forward only to place a light kiss against his tip, effectively cleaning it of pre-cum.

"shit, ivy..." he groans, his dark gaze fixed onto me. i meet his gaze, smirking before sticking my tongue out, licking him from base to tip as i held eye contact. his lips parted as if he wanted to say something, but no words came out. so i repeated to motion, holding back a chuckle as he gasps once i finally take him in my mouth, going as far down as i could without gagging.

i bob my head on his length, making sure to run my tongue along his tip each time i came up. he quickly became a groaning mess, his hips beginning to thrust forwards, causing me to take even more of him in my mouth. i focus on relaxing my jaw and breathing through my nose, making sure to work my hand around his length as well.

"f-fuck i'm..." jisung trails off, a low groan replacing his words. and just a few moments later, i felt his hot cum splash down my throat. jisung pushing my head further down on his length as he emptied his release into my mouth. i gagged slightly at the feeling of it sliding down my throat, but swallowed it all regardless, pulling myself off his length as his breathing began to even out once more.

"how was that?" i question, looking up at him as i lick my lips clean.

"you're amazing." he chuckles, lifting me to my feet, quickly placing a deep, passionate kiss against my lips. "but, now it's your turn." he smirks, roughly pushing me against the door before crouching down, lovingly tracing his fingers along my thighs. he then positions his shoulders behind my knees, effectively lifting my feet from the ground. my back pressed against his door, supporting me as jisung dragged my core closer to his face.

the sudden switch from standing to being pressed against the door made me dizzy, not having enough time to process anything as his fingers were already sliding the fabric of my panties to the side.

"jisung..." i breathe out, not really having anything particular to say, but feeling as if saying his name would ground me to reality.

"pretty." he whispers, my mouth falling agape as i watch him place two of his fingers between his lips. he carefully wets them, pulling them out with a string of saliva. i was sure the sight made me wet enough for him to not need the saliva coating his fingers to slide into me. and yet again, before my mind could catch up with his actions, he was sliding his fingers between my wet folds, agonizingly slow as he pushes them in.

i clenched around his fingers desperately, begging him to speed up, or add more. but he only chuckles, continuing to slowly drag his fingers in and out of my hole, his eyes fixated on the sight.

"jisung... f-faster, please..." i call out, throwing my head back against the door in desperation.

"hm? is that what you want?" he teases.

"please..." i beg, nodding quickly.

"i don't know..." he chuckles, biting his lip as he slowly curls his fingers inside of me. i knew what he wanted.

"god... jisung please! faster..." i moan, jisung now slightly speeding up the pace of his fingers, but it wasn't enough. "more... p-please..."

"more?" he questions, his tone full of tease.

"yes... please, please, ple-" my words were cut off as i gasped loudly, jisung finally finding a solid rhythm, also leaning forward to circle my clit with his tongue. rather loud moans slipping from my lips as he expertly ate me out, my hands reaching to grasp onto anything for support as i feel my high quickly approaching. jisung hummed against my clit, sending light vibrations throughout, pleasure clouding my mind.

and before i knew it, i was writhing, legs shaking as i rode out my high on his fingers, jisung lightly pulling my clit between his lips as he sucked. the action making my climax last a little longer. he slowly pulled his fingers out, instantly licking them clean as he looks up at me with a smirk.

"you taste so good." his words coming out low and seductive. i couldn't respond, finding it hard to form words in the moment. he chuckles, gently sliding my knees off of his shoulders, placing my feet back into the ground. my shaky legs being unable to hold me up, causing me to topple over slightly. he wraps an arm around my waist, continuing to hold me upright. "so precious." he flirts, pinching my flushed cheek between his thumb and forefinger before gently kissing my lips. "but you know we're only getting started, right?"

and with that, he carries me off to the bed, instantly climbing overtop of me and kissing my lips with desire.

this was going to be a long night, but i was oh so ready for it.