chapter two 🔞

freak in the sheets

min ivy

i quickly learned that this club was at the base of an apartment complex. jisung had led me up the hill to the true front of the building, gently guiding me inside as we made our way towards the elevators. i was never big on one night stands, and always found the build up to be quite awkward. my mind filling with multiple different scenarios.

what if he's a murderer?

what if he lives with his parents?

but as we entered the elevator, any and all rational or irrational thoughts left my brain. clearly, jisung did not find the build up to a one night stand awkward. i found myself pressed against the wall of the elevator, jisung leaning his body onto mine as he traced a hand down the fabric of my red dress. his face only inches from mine.

"red is my favorite color." he whispers with a smirk. his hand gripping tightly on my waist as he reaches it, pushing his knee between my legs at the same time. the action making me feel dizzy, paired with the hot minty scent of his breath. he was definitely no stranger to things like this.

"then you'll love what i have underneath." i tell him, placing one of my hands on his bicep as i look up at him through my eyelashes. his dark eyes swirling with desire at my words. the elevator dings, indicating we have arrived to jisung's desired floor. he gives my waist one last squeeze before gently grabbing my hand once again to lead me out of the elevator. i follow him down the hall, stopping at a door as jisung pulls out keys from his pocket. he quickly opens the door, motioning for me to go in first.

i instantly take in the scene, noting that it seems he lives alone, also noting the lack of personal pictures around the apartment. i did notice a few pictures on a bookshelf of him and who i can only assume to be some of his friends. but i didn't get a chance to look around anymore as i was once again pinned to a wall, jisung's hand finding my waist again. this time, he lightly grips the dress, already hiking it up my thighs.

"you okay?" he questions, trailing a finger along my jawline, his eyes still swirling with desire, but also seeming to search my face for any signs of discomfort.

"yeah..." i breathe, his touches making me feel weak at the knees. he smirks at my response, backing away from me to take his shoes off, before squatting down in front of me, his eyes shamelessly looking up my dress. he slides his hands down my legs, stopping at my heels, indicating me to lift my leg so that he could take them off. once the both of them were off, he slowly stands back up, his hands traveling along the backs of my legs so that when he was fully stood up, he could squeeze my ass. the touch instantly sending a throbbing sensation to my core.

i decide to take some initiative, sliding my hand beneath the fabric of his black tee, tracing my fingers over his toned abs. i felt him shiver at the touch, pressing his forehead against mine as he trailed his hands up my back, stopping at the zipper of my dress. he slowly pulls the zipper down, the fabric loosening around me as he finishes. he then slides his hands up, pushing the straps from my shoulders, allowing the dress to fall to my feet. i quickly take it upon myself to pull his shirt over his head, his arms going up to make the removal easier.

his eyes fall onto the red set i wore, thanks to hara. the top was strapless, leaving my shoulders on full display as the chain-like straps rested along my stomach, attaching the high waisted thong bottoms that didn't leave much of anything to imagination.

"fuck, you weren't kidding..." he whispers, lacing his fingers with the chain-like straps, gently tugging on them. the action pulling me closer to his body, allowing me to feel the impressive hard on pressing against his black jeans. he smirks, lacing his fingers with mine once again as he leads me across the apartment into what i assume to be his bedroom.

once he shuts the door behind him, he turns me around, pressing my back firmly against his chest, his hard on now poking my ass cheeks. he drags his hands along my body, dropping his head to my neck. i moan at the sensation of him pulling my earlobe between his teeth. his lips then trailing down my neck, placing sloppy open-mouthed kisses along it. i lean my head back onto him, allowing him full access as breathy moans escape my lips.

with my body still pressed to his chest, he walks us over to his bed, his hands gripping at my waist before he speaks.

"go and bury that pretty little face into my pillows, i'm right behind you." he whispers seductively, once again pulling my earlobe between his teeth. i immediately obey, crawling onto his bed, adjusting myself so that my face was rested on his pillows, arching my back as i raised my ass. i hear him swear underneath his breath before fumbling with the belt of his jeans, followed by the sound of him sliding off his jeans.

he climbs on the bed behind me, hands instantly going to my waist. i feel his cock pressing against my ass, as he slides one of his hands down to my core. he grabs the thin strap of underwear, gently pulling it to the side to reveal my pussy to him. i moan as he presses a finger between the wetness, sliding it up and down the folds.

"please..." i moan, pressing against him, begging for some type of penetration. he chuckles, leaning over me and pulling open a drawer by his bed. i watch his hand go into a box of condoms, quickly pulling one out. i wait impatiently, listening to him rip open the packet and slide the condom over his cock. i sigh happily as i feel his tip press against my entrance. one of his hands slide up my back, his fingers trailing up the back of my neck as he grabs a fistful of my hair. he tugs, effectively lifting my face from his pillows, my back arching even more, allowing him to slide further into me.

something between a gasp and a moan escapes my lips at the action. shivers going down my body at the feeling of his hand pulling my hair as he fully slides his cock into me. his free hand reaching under me, sliding up my stomach as he cups one of my breasts in his hand. massaging it as he slowly pulls his cock out before pushing it back in. the both of us groaning at the feeling.

"god damn..." jisung curses, beginning to pick up his speed. my body shaking with each thrust, eyes shut tightly. the pain from the hair pulling quickly turned to pleasure, as he began to give it light tugs with each thrust of his cock. my hands were tightly gripping his pillows, my moans echoing on the walls of his apartment, i was sure if anyone was living around him, they would hear me. but jisung didn't seem to mind as he kept my head lifted from the pillows, the power of his thrusts creating a loud slapping sound as well.

"fucking hell..." i breathe out. jisung finally releases my hair from his grip, my head instantly falling into the pillows, muffling the sounds of my moans. he drags his hand down my back, landing a harsh slap against my ass before roughly gripping at my hips and fucking into me at an even faster pace. strangled whines leaving my lips from the harshness, but it felt so good at the same time. the ball of pleasure in my core threatening to burst at any given moment.

and when jisung brought one of his hands down to lightly circle my clit, i lost it. unable to hold back any longer. i practically screamed into the pillow, my release coming on strong, even more so when jisung's pace didn't even falter, effectively making my body tremble as i came on his cock. my body going limp, only being held up my jisung's hands securely on my hips.

it wasn't long after, he was groaning deeply, slowing his thrusts as he filled the condom up with his hot cum. his hands squeezing at my hips as he squeezed out every drop of cum. my hips instantly falling to the bed once he released them, legs feeling too weak to move even the slightest.

"you are incredible..." jisung breathes, removing the condom and plopping down next to me, his lips attaching to my shoulder where he bit down lightly, sucking, and leaving a bright red mark as he pulled away.

"i'm not gonna be able to walk..." i giggle, eyes falling closed as i feel a sudden wave of tiredness take over my body. jisung chuckles, pulling my back against his chest, placing a chaste kiss just behind my ear.

"that means i did my job right." he whispers, his fingers idly playing with the chain-like straps of my set. and it didn't take much longer before a heavy sleep consumed me, my body completely relaxing as i came down from one of the best orgasms i've had in a while. jisung's arms wrapped around me tightly, his calm breathing relaxing me even more, along with the rhythmic beating of his heart.

and before i knew it, i was sleeping.