Part 42

Warning: The entire last half of this is NSFW. Everything after the * is skippable if you don't read spice.

"I don't understand." I furrowed my brows as I stared at the television. "The Christmas guy-"

"Santa Claus." Tony corrected.

"Yeah, him. So, he breaks into people's houses. Stalks and judges them mercilessly. Adults tell their children that... And they're not immediately terrified?"

"Well you're making it sound bad."

"I'm literally just stating the scenario-"

"Just watch the movie!" Nat finally groaned out, throwing a piece of popcorn at my head.

"I am!" I argued.

"Stop ruining it with all your questions!" She furthered, though chuckled. "We get it, Santa is creepy!"

"I know what Bandit would like." Was stated after a second.

"What's that?" Nat asked.

"Nightmare Before Christmas, obviously," Tony stated as if it were common knowledge.

Nat hummed in agreement with a nod.

I had to admit, the title at least peaked my interest.

"You good for another movie, kid?"

I yawned, but nodded. "One more shouldn't hurt."

As Tony sifted through his subscriptions, Nat turned to me.

"You go see that kid yet?" She asked as she stood to make another cup of hot chocolate.

"Yeah." I huffed, my hand instinctually going down to Shadow's fur as I frustratedly thought about it once again. "He didn't say a single word. Barely acknowledged that I existed, actually."

Nat frowned. "I'm sure he'll come around."

I nodded back, but shrugged. "Fury told me I could come see him on Christmas. I figured since you lot will be with family, I'd go bring him something."

She smiled warmly at that, nodding. "That sounds like the perfect way to warm him up." She remarked, "Just don't get your hopes too high. He's likely trying to work through quite a lot of damage."

"I know."

"Found it!" Tony finally stated. "Get the popcorn ready, you'll like this one."

The intro had just began to play when the elevator dinged, the two Asgardian gods stepping out from it to begin their stride inside.

"Yes! We haven't missed all the traditions." Thor grinned.

"Christmas Eve is tomorrow." Tony chuckled. "We started early so Bandit could get as much Christmas in that little black heart of hers as possible."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled as Loki smirked at the comment.

"Come on, have a seat. This one is just starting." I stated to the pair.

Thor happily plopped himself down between Clint and Natasha, and when Loki hardly moved I immediately began to bring my legs down from the couch for him to have a proper seat.

He surprised me, however, when he was quick to grab my legs, holding them up for a quick second before sliding himself onto the couch and placing them in his lap.

I raised my eyebrows, but didn't say anything as the movie began playing once more in the dim lights.

It was only after the introductory song that Loki leaned to the side, closer to me.