Part 47

This is literally all smut. Skip to the next part if you don't read spicy stuff. 🔥🔥🔥

I don't know what I expected of Loki, what I expected to be done once we teleported to my bedroom...

But him immediately throwing me onto the bed, crawling over my body as his lips pressed feverishly against mine once more... well, that's a lie. It's somewhat what I was hoping for.

Especially when his hands were reaching for my top, the cold chill of them already making me squirm in his grasp.

He stopped, breathing heavily as his forehead rested against mine, his hands only moved slightly away from my skin.

"Too cold?"

"No." Was all I could muster in response before I pulled my own shirt off my body, then attached my lips to Loki's again.

Loki had me undressed in a flash, though he himself was still fully clothed. I was shuttering against him in only seconds of kissing my bare skin, starting from my jaw down to my stomach, chuckling to himself as I squirmed.

"You're so easy, darling."

"Loki." I whined out, my nails lightly clawing at the flesh of his arm, only further encouraging the god to toy with me.

"Be patient for me." He murmured against my skin, his hand moving to my thigh and forcing it further away from the other, "Let me savor it, Princess."

He let his hand and tongue bring me right to the brink more than once, only to pull away at the last second, moving to caress my thigh or kiss my hip while he teasingly massaged my bare skin.

And that asshole of a god stayed fully clothed for the entirety of it.

By the third time that he pulled his mouth away right as I teetered the edge, my resolve snapped, and I was practically begging, whining like a pathetic mess.

Loki absolutely loved it, I could tell immediately. From the way his eyes darkened tenfold to the way his hands immediately went to taking off his own clothes, something about the several pleas, all of which morphed together into a singular, almost incoherent sling of noises, made him feral in the moment.

"So we're both well-aware, you're mine." His voice was such a low growl that I shivered; the bare skin of his chest grazing my breasts as he moved to speak directly into my ear, "All mine, from now on."

All I could do was nod between harsh breaths, and he kissed just under my ear.

"Good girl." He murmured before finally allowing my legs to wrap around his hips. "I'll be gentle."

He was slow, agonizingly slow at first, though once he pushed halfway, I immediately understood why. I took in a sharp breath, and Loki halted his movements, kissing my shoulder while his fingers massaged my hip.

His breath was already heavy, his eyes closed as he breathed between kisses to my shoulder.

"I know, I know." He breathed out, his breath ice cold against my neck. "You can take it; just relax for me."

This was the first time I'd admit the cold didn't help. I loved the way it touched my flesh, but it always caused my muscles to tense and jolt, especially when it turned from a nice chill to the ice cold of his other form.

Loki's hand slowly rubbed against my hip, his thumb circling me for a long moment as I adjusted, his kisses only getting harsher.

All I could focus on was his chill lips against my neck, jaw, and shoulder. The way his lips slowly trailed back and forth, his tongue grazing my skin between them, until I felt his hips finally meet mine.

His groan alone made me shiver, especially as he leaned up to look at me, before smashing his lips to mine as he started to move.

He was slow as he pulled back, the tip of him rubbing against my walls at an agonizing rate, his pace leisurely as he proved he was in no hurry, fully desiring to savor every moment of it.

"Mine." He murmured again against my lips, but I couldn't even manage to respond as I felt my head fall back further into the pillow, a languid moan escaping my lips as he pushed back into me.

His thrusts were only leisurely for a few moments before I could feel the rumble of a growl in his chest, his pace increasing steadily afterwards as his vice grip moved back to my hips.

I was far too busy clawing at his arms, trying to hold onto something, anything I could get my hands on.

"I'm so close-" I managed to choke out between soft cries and muffled moans, but it only made the god chuckle.

"So easy." He murmured in a soft voice, leaning down to kiss my temple as his pace only sped up further. "So good for me." He only added as his hand moved between us, his thumb finding my clit with ease as he began to toy with it.

The moan that escaped my lips would be embarrassing if anyone else had been in the tower, but it only encouraged Loki.

He rumbled against my ear through pants, his voice broken up by his own hitched breaths, "Gods, darling, you feel divine."

I whimpered out his name as I felt my orgasm crashing down onto me at that exact moment, and only a languid moan later, Loki was biting my collarbone with force, his movements sloppier and far less coordinated.

What came after were murmurs and whispers of one another's names, his repeated kisses to the spot he had just bitten as he slowed to a stop.

His forehead moved slowly to mine as his form swiftly switched back, his breathing a touch warmer and his tone lighter, "Mine."