Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ (2)

______________________________________

Ariane had been looking all day for what the drawing that Luisa gave her had meant. She knew she recognized it, but couldn't figure out what it was or where's she seen it.

She paced around the living room with her computer open on the coffee table. She sat down and picked up the drawing again. She stares at it for a couple of seconds before she sets it down and grabs her pen. She copies the drawing on the other side of the card.

As she backs away, Luisa walks into the kitchen looking over towards the living room.

"What are you doing ?" She says as she reached into the fridge

Ariane looks up, "Huh ?"

"What are you doing ?" She repeats. She closes the fridge before leaning on the counter.

"Oh, um," She mutters. She sneakily covers the index card, "Nothing really, just looking around for a job."

"A job ?" Luisa frowns

"Yeah." She nods

"Already ? I thought you said we had a bunch saved from mom and dad and then what you had."

"Yeah, we do, but you can't be too sure."

Luisa narrows her eyes before she shrugs, "I guess so." She walks toward her room. "Goodnight."

"Night." Ariane calls back. When she hears Luisa's door close she turns back to her computer. She clicks on an article about a bank closing due to a robbery. As she eyes the logo for a little longer she realizes that it matches what Luisa drew her.

Why would she draw half the logo of a bank ?

She furrows her brows before bringing the computer to her lap and continuing her research.

______________________________________

Luisa opens her locker and swings her bag around to her front. She puts her bag in and starts taking out the books she'll need for her classes.

"Hey."

Luisa turns and sees the girl from her class.

"Oh, hi." She smiles.

"I remember you from class yesterday. Um, I'm Annabeth, but you can call me Anna." She says as she holds out her hand.

Luisa moves her books from arm to arm before shaking the girls hand. "Luisa."

"Nice to meet you." Anna smiles, "Your name is really pretty by the way."

Luisa stands there flustered for a second before regaining her composure, "Thank you."

"Yeah." Anna chuckles

"Um," Luisa closes her locker, "If you want we can walk to class together. I don't know what your first class is, but I have Ms. Blake."