Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ (2)

______________________________________

Stiles finally got Coach to stop the bus. Not in the way that they thought he would, but he got him to stop nonetheless.

Now, Stiles and Allison helped Scott into the bathroom as Luisa and Lydia trailed behind them.

Scott groans as they sit him up against the wall. Allison lifts his shirt and gasps as his wound. It was covered in black blood.

"Why didn't you tell us ?" Allison says

"Sorry." Scott chuckles softly

"Okay. Just give us a second, okay ?" She says before turning to the others, "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this."

"Okay, what do we do then ? Do we just call an ambulance ?" Luisa says

"What if it's too late ? What if they can't help ?"

"We gotta do something." Sties says

"You know, it could be psychological." Lydia shrugs

"What do you mean, like, psychosomatic ?"

"Somatoformic."

"Som.." Luisa tries repeating, but fails, "Let's use words everyone else knows please."

"A physical illness from a psychogenic cause." Luisa and Stiles look back at her even more confused, "Yes, it's all in his head."

"All in his head ?" Luisa repeats

"Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died." Stiles says

"So what do we do ?" Allison says

"Stitch him up." Lydia says pulling out a mini sewing kit. Allison sighs heavily, "I'm serious. Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing."

Allison looks around unsure before taking the kit from Lydia. They get his shirt off as Stiles sets paper towels around him. Allison burns the end of the needle before turning to them.

"He's gonna need another shirt. Where's his bag ?"

"Um, I'm gonna get it." Stiles says, "I hate needles anyway, so... uh, do you know what you're doing ?"

"Yeah, my father taught me."

"I mean, how fast are you gonna... I mean, the bus, like, the bus could leave."

"Well, just make sure it doesn't leave." She says before turning back

"I can help." Lydia says, "Come on."

She takes Stiles' hand and walks out. Luisa rushing to follow after them.

______________________________________

The three hadn't really been successful in stopping Coach. He was calling everyone back to
the bus as Allison walked out with Scott's arm wrapped around her. 

Stiles was trying to stall him a little longer as Luisa and Lydia ran over to Scott and Allison.

"Is he okay ?" Lydia says before turning to Scott, "Are you okay ?"

"Yeah. Stiles. Where's Stiles ?" He says as Lydia takes his bag

"Trying to stall coach." Luisa says as she hooks his other arm around her.

"We still don't have gas." Lydia says

"I'm not leaving him." Allison says

"Then we have to leave the car."

"Sounds good." She mutters as she and Luisa keep walking with Scott.

"What ? That wasn't an actual suggestion. Allison, wait." Lydia sighs, "Ah. Screw it."

Luisa and Allison frown as they all catch up to Stiles. There was a big crowd of students surrounding someone.

"Stiles, what's happening ?" Scott says

"They went after him. I told 'em what was happening with you and they just went after him."

"Who, Boyd ?" Scott says before he pushes through the students.

He sees Isaac continuously punching Ethan.

"Isaac, Isaac, Isaac ! Back off ! Stop." Coach yells.

Danny, Ethan's boyfriend, tries to grab Isaac, but gets pushed away.

"Isaac !" Scott yells with a slight edge to his voice. Everyone goes silent as Isaac turns to Scott. He breathes heavily as Danny rushes to help Ethan.

______________________________________

"An animal clinic ?" Cora says. She, Peter, and Ariane stood in the parking lot.

"It's not as ordinary as it looks. The building's half made out of Mountain ash. I'm not actually sure how to get in." Peter says

"Well, maybe we could do what normal people do and knock on the door." Ariane says trying to walk forward.

She's stopped as Peter grabs her forearm. She looks down at his hand before glaring back up at him.

"They're here."

Ariane snatches her arm away, "Who ?"

"All of them."

"But how do we know who's in there ? Is it Derek or Ennis or both ?" Cora says.

Before Peter could answer, a woman comes out with Aiden following her. They hide behind a car as they watch her immediately start to scream out as Aiden tries holding her. She sets off car alarms as she roars.

"Well, we know one thing," Peter says taking Cora's hand. "that wasn't for Derek."

They all run off still ducking behind cars.

______________________________________

The teens were back on the road. Allison, Lydia, and Luisa got their bags out of Allison's car and jumped on the bus with Stiles and Scott.

Now, Allison sat in the back with Scott. Lydia and Stiles sat in front of them and Luisa sat in the seat by herself in front of Lydia and Stiles.

"All right. Let's go over this one more time. So it's the sacrifices, right ? Everything has to do with them and someone who thinks he's, like, a dark druid of some kind." Stiles says

"Or actually is a dark druid." Lydia adds

"A Darach."

"You know," Lydia starts, "Some ancient cultures sacrificed people in preparation for battle."

"So we got Alpha werewolves against a dark druid."

"Yup." Luisa sighs as she leans back against the window.

"Great." Stiles mutters

______________________________________