Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (2)

ᴛᴡ: ᴛᴀʟᴋs ᴏғ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ______________________________________

______________________________________

Allison explained everything Lydia had seen or heard that night. That Lydia had heard a couple making their suicide pact next door. When they went over there, the room was empty except for the tools and different materials needed to remodel the room. She also explained that Lydia saw a sign up to tally how many suicides had occurred in that motel. To say Luisa wouldn't get much sleep that night would be an understatement.

Now, they entered the front office to get some answers. As they walk up to the desk, Lydia sighs when she realizes no one was there.

"Well, there goes that."

"Didn't you say the sign said 198 ?" Allison says wide eyed. Luisa and Lydia look over at the sign that now says 201.

"It was 198. I swear to God it was 198." Lydia says frantically

"Okay, so, what does that mean, that there's been three more suicides ?" Luisa says

"Or three more about to happen." Lydia says looking over at her.

______________________________________

Lydia had texted Stiles to meet them in their room. She explained the suicide tally, the couple, and Allison explained the weird encounter she had with Scott.

"Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon." Allison says

"Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine." Stiles says

"See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now, or," Lydia says as she opens a door and pulls out a bible, "someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism asap, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us."

"Okay, just hold on, all right ? What if it's not just the motel ? The number in the office went up by three, right ?"

"You mean like three sacrifices ?" Allison says

"What if this time it's three werewolves ?"

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd."

"Maybe we were meant to come here."

"Okay, so, if they're looking for sacrifices, this is probably the last place we should be." Luisa says

"Exactly !" Lydia exclaims, "So can we get the hell out of here now ? Please ?"

"Wait, hang on. Let me see this." Stiles says as he takes the bible from her. As he flips through, he pulls out a newspaper clipping.

"What is that ?" Allison says

"28 year-old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri." Stiles reads. He sets the paper down on the bed before he shakes the book. They watch as more papers fall out.