Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)

______________________________________

Isaac groans as he tries to hold up the cellar. The storm caused it to cave in on itself. Stilinski tries holding it up with him, but it kept falling.

"I can't do it. I can't hold it. I can't hold it. It's too much." Isaac groans

Melissa, Argent, and Allison try to hold it up as well, but it doesn't help much.

"It's too heavy." Allison says

Steps are heard as someone jumps down into the cellar. Stiles hurries and places his bat under a beam to hold it up. The others look around as they let go. Luisa and Ariane bend down next to Stiles.

Stilinski looks over at them, "I always said aluminum was better than wood."

Stiles immediately pulls him into a hug. The others look around at the leaves and debris still falling to the ground.

______________________________________

"This is why you should've just killed her, Scott." Anna spits. Scott looks ahead into the storm.

A figure appears before them. Derek hides behind some boxes as it approaches quickly. Scott's eyes widen as he recognizes it's Jennifer in her true form.

She uses her powers to send him flying backward. Anna groans as he flies into her sending them both into some old materials.

Jennifer rushes toward Deucalion and sends him flying to the other side of the room. She takes his head and slams it repeatedly into the ground. Derek finally stands up.

"Jennifer !" He yells. She stands up, "He doesn't know."

"Know what ?"

"What you really look like. He knows the cost of bringing Kali into his pack, but he's never seen the price you paid."

Jennifer looks down at Deucalion and tilts her head, "No. No, he hasn't."

She bends down beside him taking her hand and placing it over his eyes. Anna sits up slowly as her father starts screaming. As Jennifer moves her hand, she notices him looking around.

"Turn to me." Jennifer says, "Turn to me !"

Deucalion hyperventilates as he slowly turns to finally see her. His eyes shut and when they open again, Jennifer is in her human form. She goes to swing at him, but stops short. She stumbles back and Derek reaches out to catch her.

"What is this ?" She breathes

"Healing him made you weak, just like healing Cora did to me. You won't have your strength for at least a few minutes."

"Then you do it." She says, "Kill him."

"No." He shakes his head

"What ?"