Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ

______________________________________

Luisa walked into the school the next day like a woman on a mission. She looked all around for Scott and Stiles, first going to Scott's locker. They weren't there, so she made a beeline for Stiles' locker.

The boys weren't paying attention as she walks up, so she slams on the locker beside Stiles causing both boys to jump.

"Oh, hey, Luisa." Scott smiles. Luisa smiles back before it drops. The boys' eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"You okay ?" Stiles says

"We need to talk. Now." She says

Scott and Stiles look to each other with wide eyes as Luisa walks away. Both have never seen her serious in the slightest bit, so Scott rushes after her. Stiles slams his locker shut before stumbling after them.

They follow Luisa into an empty classroom. She sets her bag down on a desk as Stiles closes the door. Luisa crosses her arms as Scott and Stiles stand in front of her carefully.

"Is everything okay ?" Scott asks softly

"Why didn't you tell me you were a werewolf ?"

Scott's eyes widen as Stiles' jaw drops

"Uh." Scott says as he looks to Stiles. Luisa's eyebrows raise as she waits for them to answer. "Ariane told you."

"Mhm." She hums, "Apparently, I'm in a family of hunters, Allison's family are hunters, and you're a werewolf." She finishes pointing to Scott.

"Okay, wait. Your parents were hunters ?" Stiles says

"Yeah. Apparently."

Scott and Stiles look over at each other before looking back to Luisa who was now sat in a desk. Her head rested on her hand.

"Okay." Stiles says

______________________________________

After being given a run down of everything that Scott and Stiles have experienced since Scott's become a werewolf, Luisa didn't know how she'd focus in class. She was practically buzzing in her seat.

"Hey." Anna whispers. Luisa looks over quickly.

"You okay ?" She chuckles lightly

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'm okay." Luisa says

"You sure ? Your leg's shaking like crazy."

Luisa looks down as she stops her leg from moving. She looks back up to Anna who smiles at her before turning to the front.

Luisa sighs deeply before putting her head on her hand. Definitely not paying attention to her teacher as she thought back again to all of the information Stiles had given her.

______________________________________

Ariane walked through the woods with her bag on her shoulder. She was looking for a place to practice her hunting skills considering there were werewolves and god knows what back in Beacon Hills.