Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (2)

______________________________________

Luisa and Kira had been looking for the boys for a few minutes before Luisa ultimately decided they should look in the boys locker room.

So, she held the door open as they make their way down the hall. Luisa stops suddenly causing Kira to run into her. Kira goes to apologize before she looks up.

Her eyes widen as they notice a coyote at the top of the stairs. The coyote snarls as it stares them down.

"Oh, my God." Kira says. Luisa starts to back away as the coyote comes down the stairs.

"Come on !" She exclaims as Kira drops the bag. They run into the locker room quickly shutting the door behind them. Their bags long forgotten as they run further into the room. They put their backs against the lockers as they slide down.

Luisa jumps as they hear glass break. Kira pants as she looks around. They can hear the coyote breathing as it looks around the room. Kira looks to her right as the snarling becomes louder.

Kira gasps as she turns back. She looks to Luisa who stands. She pulls Kira up as she starts to walk back. Kira breathing heavily as she tries to keep her eyes on where the coyote was.

Luisa jumps as a hand comes down on her shoulder. Scott and Anna were standing there.

Scott pulls the two girls away from the lockers before pushing them over. Anna starts to walk forward slowly to try and see if the coyote was still in the room. Scott holds his hands in front of the girls as he follows behind her.

Luisa's eyes catch the bag that Kira threw on the floor. She walks up and squints before coming to a realization.

Malia's baby doll.

_______________________________________

Luisa sighs as she sits against the wall in the locker room. Scott was sitting near her, but had his attention on Kira. Luisa looks up as she sees feet stop beside her.

Anna looks down at her, "Are you okay ?"

"I'm fine." Luisa mumbles

Scott turns upon hearing the two. He looks up at Anna as she stares down at Luisa. Luisa already had her eyes on the ground as she ran her hands through her hair.

Anna notices the tension and sighs to herself before walking out. Scott's eyes follow her before she disappears down the hall. He then turns back to Luisa.

She was now picking at her fingernails.

"You sure you're okay ?" Scott says. Luisa looks up and gives a small smile

"Yeah." She nods. Scott nods as she looks down again.

"You know, you should probably talk to her."

Luisa looks up with a frown, "To who ?"

"To Anna." Scott says

Luisa frowns, "Aren't we supposed to stay away from the bad guys ?"

Scott chuckles, "Yeah, but she was just doing what her dad asked." Luisa looks up to him, "Whenever she shifted around Jennifer, her eyes were yellow."

"Meaning she hadn't killed anybody ?"

"Yeah." He says, "Which was probably hard considering everyone she was surrounded by. And I can see how upset you get whenever she's away." Luisa sighs as Scott tilts his head, "Just think about it."

Luisa raises her brows as Stiles walks over. "Scott. I think I know what she was looking for."

Scott and Luisa stand up as Stiles digs through his bag. He then pulls out Malia's doll. Scott sighs, "You took the doll from the car ?"

"Yeah, I thought you could use it, you know, for like her scent."

"Where did you get that ?" They hear. The teens turn as Mr. Tate storms over, "Where did you find this ?"

The teens back up as he snatches the doll from Stiles, "It belonged to my daughter."

Stilinski pushes Scott back as he walks over, "Sorry. Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this. If you got your own police scanner or what, but you can't be here."

As Stilinski pushes him back, Mr. Tate jumps. Stilinski stops with a frown before he lifts his jacket. He had a gun sitting in his waistband.

"I have a permit." He mumbles

"California schools are gun free zones, permit or no permit. You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now."

He pulls his arm away as another officer tries to grab him. He turns to Stilinski, "You find that animal. You find that thing."

Luisa looks up as the two boys turn to her.

_______________________________________

"Xylazine." Deaton says causing the teens to turn to her, "It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

Luisa nods as he sets the bottles on the table.

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott says

"She used to be." Isaac corrects

"She can do it." Scott nods

"If we manage to find the thing." Isaac says. Luisa sighs as her eyes shut.

"Okay, what is the point of him ?" Stiles says as he points to Isaac, "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose ? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf ?"

Isaac smiles sarcastically, "What's up with the scarf anyway ? It's 65 degrees out."

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask." Isaac says, "How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years ?"

"I can do it." Scott says

"You can ?" Stiles and Luisa say at the same time.

"You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school ?" He says looking at Stiles, "In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you." Deaton says

"That's why you called Derek, first." Luisa says

Scott sighs, "Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"We need a real Alpha." Stiles says. Scott immediately turns to him, "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it-"

"Up ?" Isaac suggests

Stiles jaw falls slack as he points to Isaac in agreement. Scott sighs as Luisa giggles.

"Great. I'm an Alpha with performance issues." Scott says

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help ?" Deaton asks

"I wouldn't trust Peter." Isaac says

"Maybe the twins ?" Luisa shrugs

"They're not Alphas anymore." Deaton shakes his head, "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them ? It broke that part of them."

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it ?" Stiles says

"Nobody's seen them for weeks." Scott says

"Actually, that's not totally true." Stiles says as Scott looks up at him.

_______________________________________