Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ

______________________________________

"Ariane." Luisa calls out again as she taps her cheek.

She hears rapid footsteps coming toward her. She looks up as Stiles comes into view.

"I don't know what happened. I can't get them awake." She panics

"Okay. It's okay." He bends down by Derek and Luisa is taken aback by Stiles slapping Derek.

"Derek ? Derek, come on !" He says as he slaps him again. Luisa looks back down at Ariane as she shakes her.

Stiles balls his fist up to punch him, but his hand is caught as Derek wakes up.

"Where is she ?" Derek says looking around

"Jennifer ? Gone with Scott's mom."

"She took her ?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay ? So we gotta get you two out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles rambles

"Whoa." Derek says sitting up, "What about Cora ?"

Before Derek can answer, he hears a groan.

"Oh, thank god." Luisa sighs

Ariane slowly sits up with Luisa helping her. She looks around and notices Stiles and Derek, but no Jennifer.

"God."

______________________________________

Luisa has Ariane's arm wrapped around her shoulders as she helps her to the car. Stiles stayed in the hospital to stall the cops and Derek went to meet with Isaac. Luisa groaned as they finally made it to the car.

"Okay, you want in the back or passenger ?" She says

Ariane frowns, "What are you talking about ?"

"You can't drive, Ariane. You were just unconscious five minutes ago." Luisa says as Ariane sighs

"Okay, okay." Ariane nods, "I got it. I can get to the passenger side."

"You sure ?"

"Yeah." Ariane says already rounding the car. Just as the two open the doors, they hear someone calling out to Luisa.

The girl turns and frowns at the sight of Anna. "Anna ?"

"Luisa." She says coming closer

"What are you doing here ?"

"Luisa, we don't have time for this." Ariane says

"Just get in, I'll only be a second." Luisa says turning to her before turning back to Anna. "I'm kind of in a rush."

"I know. I just wanted to tell you to be careful."

Luisa furrows her brows, "What are you talking about ?"