Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ (2)

______________________________________

Luisa didn't know how she had convinced herself that she could do this. Maybe it was a moment of weakness in wanting to make a change in her life. She didn't know, but as she ran down this cross country trail, she was regretting any decision she made to get here. She huffs as her pace starts to slow. The last thing she expected was to be tackled.

She groans as she hits the ground, "Oh my god."

"I'm sorry." Anna says quickly.

Luisa's eyes fly open, "What are you doing ?"

"Sorry, but we needed to stop you." Anna breathes as she sits up. Holding her hand out to help the girl on the ground.

Luisa takes it sitting up, "For what ?"

"Scott !" Luisa hears. Her eyes widening, "Is that Stiles ?"

Luisa stands up quickly and the two run toward his voice.

"Stop, stop, stop ! Everyone, stop !" Stiles says. He bends down and grabs at a chain. He keeps pulling at it until he reaches the end. His brows furrow at the chain being empty.

Coach claps, "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain. Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on ?"

Scott looks down and his eyes widen, "Hey, Coach !"

Luisa gasps as an arrow shoots straight into Coach's stomach.

"Oh, crap." Coach says before falling to the ground. Everyone running over quickly to help him.

______________________________________

Coach screams as Stiles tries to apply pressure to his wound. "Get it out of me ! Get it out of me. Get it out of me. Oh, my God, I'm gonna die. Get it out of me ! I'm gonna die !"

"Coach, you're not gonna die." Stiles says

"I'm gonna die !"

"It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach." Luisa says from behind Scott.

"Get that thing out of me !"

"Stay still, Coach. An ambulance is coming." Aiden says

"Get it out ! I'm gonna die !"

"Get back ! Get back !" Aiden says, "Give him some room ! Get back !"

Luisa looks down as she hears Scott gasp. She notices the black veins going up his arm. Coach's head falls back after a couple seconds of Scott taking his pain.

"I think he just passed out." Aiden says. Stiles' hand shakes as he pulls them away from Coach.

"I could have killed him. I could have killed him, right ? What if it was his head or his throat ?" Stiles stammers