Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)

______________________________________

The others watched as Derek and Scott tried to fight off the twins in their alpha form. Stiles looks down the hall and sees Cora lying unconscious. He taps Peter's shoulder.

"Help me." He says before looking toward Luisa. "Luisa."

"Yeah." She says before she and Peter follow after him. Ariane puts her gun behind her back in her waistband before following Luisa.

"Ethan, Aiden, stop ! You don't know what you're doing." Scott says

"All we want is her." They growl

Ariane looks up as they drop Scott and run toward the door elevator. It was then that she realized they left Jennifer by herself to help Stiles.

"Shit."

______________________________________

Luisa pushes the door open with Peter following behind her and Cora on his shoulder. Everyone else rushing to follow behind them as they run through a room.

"Don't stop ! Don't stop !" Derek yells as they push open another door. "Stiles !"

Luisa stops as she hears this. Peter running past her as Ariane comes to a stop in front of her.

"What ?"

"Stiles." Luisa breathes. Ariane looks toward the door and realizes Derek, Scott, and Stiles haven't come through.

"Go, I'll grab him." She says, but Luisa hesitates, "Go !"

Luisa runs off in the direction Peter went as Ariane turns back toward the door. Scott turns to her as she runs in.

"What's going on ?" She says

"I don't know." He says before they walk further into the room. Stiles hides on the other side of the door as the twins walk in. He comes up behind them and hits them on the head with the bat.

Ariane huffs as they simply turn to him and roar. He rushes to the other side of the room by Ariane, Scott and, Derek. Scott jumps up with Derek supporting him and rips the light off of the ceiling before hitting the twins with it.

Ariane grabs a hold of Stiles and pushes him toward the door.

______________________________________

They all finally caught up with each other as Peter opens another door. He walks in and places Cora on a table. Derek shuts the door behind them as they look around at each other.

"Where's the big guy ?" Peter says

"He's close." Derek says looking out of the window

"What about Ms. Blake ?" Stiles says. He looks towards Scott who shakes his head, "What do you mean ? What does that mean ? Like, she's gone ? Scott, are you kidding me ?"