Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (3)

______________________________________

Luisa watches as Stiles shakes the handles of the door to make sure they're locked. He sits back down slowly.

"Okay, okay, okay. We're okay. We're all right." He rambles, "You okay ? How you doing ?"

"Good." Luisa nods

"Good. What about-" He stops, "Wh-why do you look like you're not breathing ?" He says referring to Cora. "Because you aren't breathing, are you ?"

"She's not breathing." Luisa says with wide eyes

"Oh, no. Oh, God. Oh, no, no, no. Why are you not breathing ? Come on. Okay, okay, okay."

"Stiles, one of us has to do CPR."

"I know. I know." He says, "Okay. You can do this. Here we go, tilt the head. Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat. Great, nothing. I see nothing." He says, "Okay, all right, so, uh... just pinch the nose and blow."

Luisa watches as he blows the air in her mouth, but nothing happens. He does it again. "Oh, come on, Cora. Come on, Cora."

______________________________________

Derek tries to open the doors, but is met with a wall. Only a small space was left and none of them were going to be able to fit through. He then looks above them.

"If you're thinking service hatch, they bolt from the outside, so you'd have to break it. All you'd end up doing is creating a lot of noise, telling them exactly where we are." Jennifer says

"Kali already knows." Derek says

"Not necessarily. She saw that we got in, but she might not know that we didn't get out."

"Yeah, well, if I get through, then we can go to another floor."

Ariane rolls her eyes at their arguing. She couldn't think of a way out with Jennifer's voice. It was like nails on a chalkboard.

"Or you'd end up fighting them alone in an elevator shaft." She says as Derek paces, "They'll rip my head off before you even have a chance to land a punch."

"Then someone needs to get the backup generator running again." Ariane says pulling out her phone.

______________________________________

"Come on. Oh, come on, Cora. Come on, breathe. Come on, Cora, breathe." He says as he repeatedly blows air into her mouth.

Cora gasps, but her eyes stayed close. Luisa lets out a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh !" Stiles breathes looking toward Luisa. Cora coughs as she catches her breath. Stiles sighs as he leans back, "You know, next time I put my lips to your mouth, you better be awake."

Luisa chuckles from beside him. The van goes silent as they watch Cora.

"You just hold on a little longer, okay ?" Stiles says to Cora, "Trust me, if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott. Can't believe I just said that."