Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ

______________________________________

"They were these guys dressed in all black with silver masks. When the sun came up they just disappeared." Luisa explained frantically. Anna sat beside her as she explained to Ariane who stood in front of them.

" I think Mom might've told me something about them."

"What did she tell you ?"

"Not much. Just that dad went on an assignment with Argent." Ariane says, "It was Argent's first and those men were there. She didn't tell me what they did or who they were."

"Well, someone has to know, right ?" Luisa asks, "They're clearly supernatural because they only went after the wolves and they literally turned to dust."

"I can look through some of mom's stuff." Ariane says as she starts down the hall, "Hopefully she left something."

Luisa sighs as Ariane enters her room. She then turns to Anna, "Are you okay ?"

"Yeah." Anna nods before reaching to touch behind her ear. "I don't even know what this."

Luisa sits up before leaning over Anna. She gently turns Anna's face. She sees the backwards five still there. "Maybe it's a way of saying they've already came in contact with you."

"Yeah, but for what ?" Anna says as Luisa sits back

"I don't know." Luisa sighs, "But I'm sure we'll know soon."

Anna nods to herself. Luisa's eyes land on the flower on Anna's cheek. It was smeared, but still there. "Your flower's still there." Luisa chuckles

Anna smiles, "The only good thing to come out of this."

"Did you have fun at least ?"

"I guess so." Anna shrugs, "But I'll definitely be more hesitant to attend next time."

"You're not alone in that." Luisa says as the two laugh. Their laughter dies down a few seconds later and they fall into a comfortable silence.

______________________________________

"So then she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right ?" Stiles says as he, Scott, and Luisa enter a classroom. Scott closes the door behind them. "And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in.."

Stiles trails off as he stops in front of the board. "It's gone. Okay, it doesn't matter though." He says as he turns and rushes toward the chemical closet, "It doesn't matter. I've still got the key."

As he puts his keys to the door, he stops again. He turns to his friends and shuffles through his keys. "What the hell ? I had it- I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night ?"

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right ? Didn't I show it to you ?"

"No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it."

Stiles then turns to Luisa. The girl shrugs, "You never told me about a key. I only saw you for a few minutes last night."

"I was here a couple of hours ago." Stiles says walking toward the board again. "And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet."

"So you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in it from the cops and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira ?"

"Well, the message was there." Luisa says as Scott turns to her, "Anna and I saw it when we came here the other night, but I didn't notice it was in Stiles' handwriting."

"I know how it sounds," Stiles says digging in his pocket, "But look at this. This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay ? About the shrapnel bomb that he used."

"See this ?" He says holding the paper out to them, "See what he did ? He put nuts, bolts and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you ?"

"Coach." Scott says, "The joke we played on Coach."

"That was my idea. You remember ? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be."

"I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong." Luisa says, "But Stiles, I don't think you're trying to kill people either."

Stiles turns to the board as he crumbles the paper in his hands, "It was here. It was all here."

"Dude, are you feeling okay ? You're looking really tired." Scott says

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been sleeping really."

"Why don't you go home ? Take a sick day or something." Scott says patting Stiles' shoulder. The boy looking back at the board again while Luisa eyes him worriedly.

______________________________________

"The real problem is Katashi doesn't see visitors. Ever. He's a paranoid recluse who rarely steps outside the gates of his estate." Argent says as he, Isaac, and Allison sit in his office

"So how are you going to get to him ?" Isaac says

"Oh, he's got a thing for rare, antique weapons. Yesterday, I had some contacts put out the word that I was selling one from my own collection. This is a French Flintlock Turnover pistol from 1645."

"You're not going alone." Allison says

"If she's going I'm going." Isaac says

"To be honest, I don't feel good about bringing either one of you." Argent sighs. Their heads snap toward the door as they hear knocking. Argent holding his arm out as he walks out to the front door.

Allison and Isaac peeking out of the office as he opens the door. Argent straightens up. "Ariane."

"I want to figure out what happened last night." Ariane says, "My dad once told me about something like this with the two of you."

Argent nods before stepping aside. Ariana steps in as Argent closes the door behind her. Isaac and Allison watching her as Argent walks toward his office again. Ariane keeping her hands in her pockets as she follows him.

"Her dad was with you ?" Allison asks as they enter the room.

"Our family and hers were once a very tight knit group." He says, "Her father helped me a lot when I first started training."

Allison turns to Ariane who kept her eyes on Argent. "Is there a plan ?"

"Katashi." He says simply

"They were looking right at Scott when the sun came up." Isaac interjects

"Well, that doesn't necessarily mean he's the one they're going after."

"But if he is ?" Allison says

"If he is, that might only leave us till nightfall to come up with a way to protect him."

"All right." Isaac says, "Let's go see if a paranoid yakuza wants to put another gun in his collection."

______________________________________