Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ

______________________________________

All six teens were now sitting in the Sheriff's office being questioned by Rafael, Scott's dad.

"So when did you get there ?" He asks

"At the same time." Stiles says

"At the same time as who ?"

Stiles and Luisa point to Scott as he points to himself, "At the same time as me."

"By coincidence ?"

"What do you mean coincidence ?" Stiles asks with furrowed brows

"That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that a coincidence ?"

"Are you asking me ?" Scott says

"I think he's asking me." Stiles says

"I think he's asking the both of you." Lydia says

"Okay, let me answer the questions..." He stops upon noticing what he said, "Let me ask the questions." Stiles points in agreement, "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

Stiles nods, "Sounds about right."

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station ?"

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her ?"

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say ? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles winks towards his dad. Noah chuckles before coughing to cover it up.

"Stiles, just, uh... Just answer the man."

"We made a good guess."

"What were the two of you doing ?" Rafael says looking to Kira and Scott.

"Eating pizza." "Eating sushi."

Scott and Kira turn to each other. Anna pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Eating sushi." "Eating pizza."

They sigh, "Eating sushi and pizza."

"You believe this ?" Rafael says turning to the Sheriff.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."

"Kira, is that how you remember it ?"

Kira becomes nervous as all the teens turn to her. "Yes. Could I get my phone back now ?"