Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (2)

______________________________________

Anna really had no intentions of helping Scott, but she knew if she did, she'd get back in Luisa's good graces. So, here she was, in the basement with Scott and Isaac.

"So this is how it's gonna be now ? We trust them ?" Isaac says. Anna knew he said it loud on purpose

Scott sighs, "Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them."

"Yeah, well, I don't trust them either. Or like them. In fact, I hate them and just want them to die."

Anna rolls her eyes as she continues on. Scott watching her before tilting his head, "Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want."

Anna raises her brows, "Hopefully you're caught in the cross fire."

Isaac furrows his brows as Scott shakes his head. Sighing to himself as they continue searching for Barrow.

______________________________________

Stiles, Luisa, and Lydia were searching different classrooms for any signs of Barrow.

"Scott, Anna, and Isaac are in the basement, right ?"

"Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is they meet in the middle, in the boiler room." Stiles says

Luisa slowly approaches a picture pinned to the board. A picture of an explosion, "All of the wolves. All of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room ?"

Stiles turns to them, "Oh, my God. An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school."

"We have to get them out of there."

"We have to get everyone out."

"How do we do that ?" Luisa says

______________________________________

Luisa and Lydia stood near Stiles as he pulls the fire alarm. The plan seemed to be working seeing as everyone was filing out of the classrooms. Just as they turn to him, their faces drop. Stiles jumps as he turns to see Coach standing right beside him.

The girls follow them out as Coach pulls Stiles by his ear outside.

"Wow. Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing. Doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane ! If I was four years younger, I'd punch you."

Stiles and Luisa frown, "What ? Coach, that doesn't make sense."

"Oh, well, it does to me !" Coach snaps before walking back into the school. The three look around before Stiles points.

"There." He says. The three walk over to Isaac, Scott, Anna, and the twins.

"We didn't find anything." Aiden says