Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ

______________________________________

Luisa groans as she's woken from her sleep. Her phone ringing on the table beside her bed. She reaches out blindly before grabbing her phone. She squints as she answers, "Hello ?"

"Luisa ?" Scott calls out frantically. Luisa eyes opening fully.

"Scott ? What's wrong ?"

"Something's wrong with Stiles."

Luisa jumps up, "What do you mean ? What happened ?"

"I don't know. He keeps calling and-and saying something is wrong, but keeps hanging up before telling me."

"Well, where is he ?" Luisa says getting out of bed and turning on her light

"He doesn't know." Scott says, "Hold on. He's calling me back. Meet me at his place."

"Okay." Luisa says before he hangs up. "Ariane !"

Luisa starts pulling on jeans before she throws a hoodie on. As she's tugging on her shoes, her door swings open.

"What's wrong ?" Ariane mutters

"Something happened with Stiles." Luisa says tying her shoes, "Scott is trying to figure it out now, but Stiles keeps hanging up. He wants us to meet him at his house."

"Okay." Ariane says shortly before disappearing down the hall. Luisa stands up before grabbing her phone and walking out of her room.

______________________________________

As Ariane pulls up to the Stilinski household, Scott and Isaac walk up to the driveway. Ariane and Luisa get out before shutting the door behind them.

"Thanks for coming." Scott says

"Of course." Luisa nods, "Has he called back yet ?"

"Yeah, he said he was in a basement and that he thinks someone might be there with him."

Luisa's eyes widen, "Oh my god."

"Well, then we need to hurry up and try to figure out where the hell he is." Ariane says before walking up to the door. The teens follow behind her as she opens the door.

She stops upon realizing the door was unlocked. The others noticing it too.

"That's weird." Luisa mumbles

"Very." Ariane says. Scott and Isaac walk ahead of them toward Stiles' room. As they swing his door open, Lydia and Aiden turn to them.

"How did you know ? Did he call you too ?" Scott says as they all enter the room

"I heard it."

"Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask." Aiden says

"Okay." Isaac whispers