Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ

______________________________________

Luisa paces back and forth as her bites her fingernails. The three teens had been under water for a long time and nothing had happened. She couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

She jumps as they jump out of the water. Lydia, Isaac, and Deaton rush back into the room as they get out of their tubs.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott says

"We passed it. There's-" Stiles starts, "There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body."

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison says

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott rambles, "We can find it."

They notice the silence in the room as the other four look at each other.

"What ?" Allison says

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac says

"How long is a long time ?" Stiles asks

"16 hours." Luisa says

"We've been in the water for 16 hours ?" Scott asks bewildered

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton says

______________________________________

Everyone was now sitting around trying to come up with some sort of plan. Scott brings up how he has to go back with Deucalion. The idea reminds Luisa of Anna which makes her heart race.

"No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles says as he sits next to him

"I made a deal with Deucalion."

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil ?" He says looking around

"Why does it matter, anyway ?" Isaac says

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott says

Allison turns to Deaton, "He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong."

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds ? We're gonna trust that guy ?" Isaac says

"That doesn't sound like a good idea." Luisa mumbles

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton says

Everyone looks over as they hear the door creak open. Deaton is the first over.

"I'm looking for Lydia."

Lydia walks over with Scott right behind her. Luisa comes up beside Scott. Ethan stands there silent.

"What do you want ?" Lydia says

"I need your help."

Stiles steps in front of Lydia, "With what ?"

"Stopping my brother and Kali," He says looking around at them, "from killing Derek."

______________________________________

Luisa runs up the steps of the apartment with Isaac, Scott, and Allison behind her.

"You guys find what you need, I'm gonna go talk to Ariane." Luisa says

"You think she'll help ?" Scott says

"I know she will. You guys hurry, I'll just leave with Stiles." She says as Scott nods to her. She runs down the hall to her apartment as the others rush over to Allison's.

She rushes to open the door. Ariane looks up from her place on the couch. She immediately stands up.

"Everything okay ?" She asks

"Not really. I need your help." Luisa says breathlessly. Ariane wastes no time in grabbing her jacket as she follows Luisa out.

"What's going on ?" Ariane says as they walk down the hall

"They were able to remember where the nemeton was. Stiles is gonna take us so we can try to help him find it." Luisa says as they go down the stairs.

"What about the others ?"

"Scott and Isaac are with Allison to try and get something with Argents scent on it. Lydia is with Ethan to try and stop Kali and Aiden from killing Derek."

"Okay, so we're going to try and make sure Jennifer doesn't get to the nemeton to kill the parents before we do ?" Ariane reiterates

"Exactly." Luisa nods as she opens the door holding it open as she walks through.

"Got it." Ariane says following behind her

______________________________________

Luisa sat in the back with Ariane on the passengers side as Stiles drove down an empty road.

"What about your friend Anna ? She knew something right ? Maybe she could help." Ariane says turning back to her sister.

"Um," Luisa mumbles before clearing her throat, "She's not who I thought she was. She won't be around anymore."

Ariane frowns, "What does that mean ? What happened ?"

"She's Deucalion's daughter."

Ariane's eyes widen, "What ?"

"I did not expect that." Stiles says as he looks around

"Me either, but she's been lying the whole time. She was just helping her dad get to Scott."

Ariane's face softens as she looks at her sister. She was clearly hurt by what Anna did, but wasn't saying anything.

As Ariane turns back in her seat, Stiles leans forward. Thunder rumbles along with lightning striking as fog became more evident.

"Where did that come from ?" Luisa says leaning forward

Stiles sighs as he adjusts himself in his seat. He turns down a dirt road leading into the woods. Everyone jerks in their seat as he keeps going forward. The fog has become a problem now. Stiles couldn't see a thing.

"Stiles, maybe you should stop." Luisa says

"Come on." He mumbles to himself. He jumps as a branch come flying toward the windshield before flying off. He turns back for just a second.

"Stiles !" Ariane yells. He turns back and stomps on the brakes, but it's too late as they ram into a tree.

The three jerk forward. Ariane's head hitting the dashboard and Stiles hitting the steering wheel.

Luisa flung forward before falling back and landing on her side. Smoke came from the front of the car as it went dead silent.

Blood trickled from Stiles forehead as he lay still. His eyes closed as his head laid against the door.

Luisa was knocked out as well as she laid on the seat in the back. Her hair falling all over her face.

Ariane was doubled forward as her head laid against the dashboard. She leaned slightly to the side as she laid there.

______________________________________