Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ (2)

______________________________________

Stiles and Luisa approach the locker of the boy that was just found dead.

Stiles looks over the locker as Luisa stands to the side awkwardly. Someone steps beside them to clip a paper on.

"Whoa. Hey, Boyd ! I didn't know you were back at school." Stiles says with a smile.

"Yeah, I would have told you, but we're not actually friends." Boyd nods. Luisa cringes as she looks down.

"Oh, yeah." Stiles says, "Hey, so did you, uh... so did you know Kyle ?"

"Yeah, we were in junior R.O.T.C. together."

"So you two were friends, then ?"

"I only had one friend. She's dead too." He says before walking off.

Luisa blows out air as she stands beside Stiles.

"Today is not your day."

"Nope, it is not."

______________________________________

After having no luck with Kyle's locker, Stiles and Luisa looked around for Lydia. They found the girl eventually and Stiles hadn't stopped talking since.

"You know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day ? That's every day a dead baby, Lydia, every day !" He exclaims, "Hey, you want to know what today is ? It's dead baby day. Oh, no, wait, that's every day, because every day is dead baby day, yay !"

"Why are you telling me this ?" Lydia says as they walk outside

"Because Scott's dealing with the Alpha twins." As he says this, they stop. "You don't know about the twins ?"

"Alphas ?"

"Ethan and Aiden." Luisa says

"Oh, yeah." She says unsure. "Yeah, I knew about them."

"Okay, okay, good." Stiles says as they continue walking. "So look, here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that the murder maybe come in threes. Ancient people love things in threes, right ? So maybe first it's three virgins, and then, I don't know, maybe it's three people who own little dogs."

They stop again, "I own a little dog."

Stiles and Luisa make a face. Lydia shakes her head. "I am not getting rid of my dog !" She says before they keep walking.

"Would you just think about getting rid of your little dog ?"

"No. And by the way, you cannot discern a pattern by a single data point, so stop trying."

"Wha-okay, so what, I'm just supposed to wait around for someone else to die, then ? I'm just supposed to sit there and watch them die ? Just wait for them to wither up and die right in front of me ?"

"Wither ?" Luisa and Lydia say as they stop.

"You know what I mean. Die, in just a hideously awful, strangulating, head-bashing, throat-cutting kind of way." He says waving his hands around.

"Maybe it's not your job. You said it yourself, they were strangled with a garrote. That's a human thing to do, so... Maybe just leave the figuring it out part to someone human."

"You mean someone like my dad ?"

"No, I mean your dad." She sighs before she walks off, "The sheriff !"

______________________________________

Stiles ended up leaving school to go to Scott's boss, Deaton, about a possible pattern in the murders. Luisa decided to stay at school. She didn't know how Ariane would react to her skipping.

She sat up front by the door as Scott walked in. She looked up and noticed a smile on his face. The smile wasn't a normal happy smile though, more so one with intent behind it.

"Hey, Scott." She says.

He looks to her and smiles wider. "Hey, Luisa."

He smiles all the way to his seat. Luisa's eyes follow him as he sits down by the twins. He smiles at them before leaning down and pulling a metal part out of his backpack. Luisa frowns as he continues to pull more parts out.

She turns toward the door as she hears a motorcycle revving. One of the twins then gets up and runs out of the door.

"Wait. Aiden, don't !" His brother yells, but he ignores him. Ms. Blake turns before putting the chalk down.

Ms. Blake follows him out first before other students starts following after her. Luisa follows Scott down the hall and when they turn the corner, they see Isaac looking at Aiden with his bike.

Ms. Blake walks up to Aiden, "You have got to be kidding me. You realize this is gonna result in a suspension."

Luisa watches as Scott, Isaac, and Allison smile to themselves.

______________________________________

Everyone had went home a little awhile ago. Scott and Stiles came down the steps into the hall with their lacrosse bags in hand.

"Yeah, I wish I could have seen their faces." Isaac smiles, "They look seriously pissed ?"

"Yeah." Scott chuckles. They both stop as they see Aiden and his brother, Ethan, standing side by side down the hall. "Kind of like that."

Both twins take off their jackets and shirts leaving Scott confused. One twin gets down before the other shoves his hand into his back. Their bones crunch as they become one. Scott's jaw drops as they stand up as one huge werewolf.

Isaac drops his bag before rolling his sleeves up, "We can take him."

The twins roar at him.

"Are you kidding ?" Scott exclaims, "Isaac !"

They take no time in trying to run off. The twins run after them and catch them by the back of their necks before throwing them down the hallway. Scott and Isaac sit up as the twins roar at them.

The twins stop abruptly as they look past the other two. A man with a cane and a teen girl with reddish hair walk past them toward the twins. The twins separate as the man takes the end of his cane and scratches side of their face with it. He puts the cap back on his cane before taking the girls arm and walking away. The twins glare at Scott and Stiles before following after them.

"Who the hell is that ?" Isaac says

"Deucalion."

"And the girl ?"

Scott shakes his head, "I don't know."

______________________________________