Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ (2)

______________________________________

Lydia sighs as she knocks on the door of Derek's loft. The girls wait there for a couple of seconds before the door opens. Unfortunately, they came face to face with Peter.

"You."

"Me."

"You."

Luisa frowns at the exchange between the two before looking over curiously at Peter.

He sighs, "Me. Derek, we have visitors."

______________________________________

"You don't know where it is ?" Lydia says

"But Stiles said you'd been there." Luisa finishes

"We have." Peter sighs, "But after a few memorable experiences there, Talia... Derek's mother and my older sister... decided that she didn't ever want us going back. She knew how dangerous it was and took the memory of its location from us."

"But then how are we supposed to find it ?" Luisa says looking over to Lydia.

______________________________________

Everyone now stood in the animal clinic. They were trying to come up with a way to find the nemeton.

"It has to be on a telluric current, or maybe even at the axis of two or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die." Stiles says

"My dad and Gerard were there once. But Gerard said it was years ago, and he couldn't remember where it was. And my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now." Allison says

"Yeah, mine either." He sighs

"Then how do we find this place ?" Isaac says

"There might be a way. But it's dangerous. We're gonna need Scott." Deaton says

______________________________________

After Stiles and Deaton had gotten back from getting Scott, Deaton explained how Allison, Stiles, and Scott were going to have to be sacrifices for their parents. It would be the only way for them to be able to find the nemeton. It was also explained that he would be about to bring them back. Hopefully.

"All right. What did you bring ?" Deaton says

Stiles looks up, "Um, I got my dad's badge. Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great."

"Well, it doesn't need to look good if it has meaning."

"Is that an actual silver bullet ?" Isaac says looking down at Allison's hand.

"My dad made it. It's kind of a ceremonial thing. When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter, we forge a silver bullet as a testament to the code."

"Scott ?" Deaton says

"My dad got my mom this watch when she first got hired at the hospital. She used to say it was the only thing in their marriage that ever worked." He says with a small smile causing Luisa to produce one of her own.

"Okay, the three of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially... Well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether." Deaton explains looking around. Lydia starts to make her way to Allison, "Lydia... You go with Stiles."

Allison goes wide eyed, "Are you sure ? I mean, Scott and I both have to go under."

The room goes silent as the teens look around at each other. Allison looks up at Isaac before turning to Scott.

He nods slowly, "It's okay."

Luisa and Stiles look over to Scott. He looks down before walking across the room toward Deaton.

______________________________________

The three teens stood in front of buckets filled with ice water and other elements. Isaac stood behind Allison, Lydia behind Stiles, and Luisa behind Scott.

Luisa hadn't expected to actually be someone who would have to bring someone back from the dead, but she was willing to if it meant bringing back their parents.

The teens breathe heavily as they submerge themselves in the water.

Stiles looks over at Scott, "By the way, if I don't make it back and you do, you should probably know something." He says as Scott watches him, "Your dad's in town."

Scott's expression changes into one of shock before he looks ahead of him.

Luisa gently places her hands on Scott's shoulders. The teens start taking deeper breaths as they are pushed down into the water. Luisa's heart races as she holds Scott under water. She looks over at Lydia and Isaac who look back at her.

As she looks back down into the water, she's sees Scott's eyes shine their vibrant yellow.

______________________________________