Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs

______________________________________

Luisa takes a deep breath as she walks down the hall. She hesitates before she decides to just walk up to her.

"Hey." Luisa says

Anna turns from her locker and instantly smiles, "Hey, Luisa. What's up ?"

"Not much, um, I was wondering if you wanted to walk to class together."

"Oh yeah, sure." Anna says as she closes her locker.

"Yeah, okay, great." Luisa chuckles awkwardly. Anna laughs as they start walking. Luisa looks up and sees Scott and Stiles coming toward them.

"Hey guys." She says

Scott smiles at her before it falls slightly. "Hey, Luisa."

Stiles smiles at her as the two girls turn the corner. He looks to Scott who had furrowed brows. "What ?"

"That girl. I recognize her."

Stiles looks around, "Who ? The one with Luisa ?"

"Yeah." Scott says as they start walking again.

"From where ?"

"She was the one that was with Deucalion when the twins attacked Isaac and I."

Stiles' eyes widen as they walk into class.

______________________________________

"Yeah, actually, I can send you the notes if you want."

"Oh, yes, thank you." Luisa chuckles as Anna nods at her with a smile.

"You know, actually," Anna says stopping, Luisa turns and stands in front of her, "Maybe we could study together instead."

Luisa eyes go wide, "Study together ?"

"Yeah, maybe explaining the notes would be better than just giving them to you, you know ?"

"Oh."

Anna's smile falters, "Or I can just send them to you. We don't have to study together."

"Oh, no, no, no, no." Luisa says quickly, "We can definitely study together. It's not a problem." She chuckles awkwardly

"Okay." Anna smiles, "Um, so I can drive you home after school and we can study there ?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course." Luisa smiles

"Okay." Anna nods, "I'll see you later."

"Yeah." Luisa says before Anna goes off to her next class. Luisa lets out a breath she didn't even know she was holding, "Wow, okay."

______________________________________

Cora, Scott, Stiles, and Lydia were in class with Luisa and she could tell that something had happened.