Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs

______________________________________

Derek struggled to keep up with Ariane. The girl never looking back, but she knew he was behind her. As they turn the corner, Derek reaches out and grabs her arm. Ariane quickly turns and pushes him off.

"Let go of me." She spits

"Can we talk ?"

"There's nothing to talk about." She says turning back around

"Ariane-"

He stops as she points to a door. His brows furrow as he looks at her.

"The girl you're looking for is in here." She says opening the door. She bends down to pick up her jacket, holding it away from her since it was covered in ammonia. As Derek walks in, Ariane brushes past him to walk out.

Ariane throws her jacket in her trunk before opening her door to get in. As soon as she turns the car on, Scott comes running out of the bank. He rushes to the drivers side and knocks on the window.

Ariane takes a deep breath before rolling the window down. "What ?"

"We're gonna need your help."

"No."

"Please, Ariane."

"I only came here to get answers."

Scott frowns, "For what ?"

"None of your business."

Scott sighs, "So you know ?"

"Obviously."

Scott looks around before looking back to Ariane, "Look, Derek says they're really dangerous-"

"I don't care what Derek said." She snaps, "I can't help you, Scott. I'm sorry."

Before he could answer, Ariane rolls her window up and drives off. Leaving Scott in the parking lot to watch her.

______________________________________

Scott sighs as he hangs up with Stiles. Stiles called after he and Lydia found a body on the other side of town. He, Derek, and Isaac stand in the woods as they try to come up with a plan to capture Boyd and Derek's sister, Cora.

"This doesn't make any sense. The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there." Derek says

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott says

"How are they moving so fast ?"

"Derek."

"But they can't be that fast on foot."

"They killed someone. Some totally innocent kid is dead... And it's our fault."

"It's my fault."

"We need help."