Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ

______________________________________

"Are we sure this is a good idea ? He's already anxious as it is." Luisa whispers

Scott chuckles, "He wanted us here. It's his fault."

The two walk through the school as Scott's phone vibrates.

"Hello ?"

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this ?"

"We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach."

"Whatever, okay ? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night. Can't you just get Luisa to do it ?" He says as he turns to the girl who smiles. The two slowly walk into the locker room spotting Stiles by his locker.

"12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. And I already asked Luisa. She said she'd kill me if I called her again. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay ? And I mean five, four, three, two -"

Stiles turns and immediately falls back at his two friends standing behind him. Scott flashing his eyes as Luisa laughs.

"One." Scott giggles

"I hate you. Both." Stiles groans

______________________________________

Luisa shoves her book into her bag before looking into her locker again. She sighs as she takes another book and puts it in her bag. She turns as she hears yelling. Stepping aside as someone runs down the hall with another person trailing behind them.

Stiles had given her the whole run down on who Mischief day worked. Students playing pranks all day to celebrate Halloween the next day. She was stressed out, but also a little excited to see the pranks people would pull.

As she starts to turn back toward her locker, her eyes catch Anna. The girl standing at her locker a few feet away. She shuts it and as she swings her bag over her shoulder, she looks at Luisa.

The two looking at each other as if there wasn't anyone else there. Both sad as they think about how they don't walk each other to class anymore or wait for the other to grab their things out of their locker before walking a few feet and sitting at the other's locker.

Luisa thinks over what Scott told her and what she told Ariane. Yes, what Anna did was wrong, but she was really only doing what her father wanted.

If they were all really bad, the twins wouldn't have helped Scott. And Anna wouldn't have been trying to talk to Luisa.

So, as Anna starts to walk down the hall, Luisa makes a rash decision.

"Anna." Luisa says as she closes her locker. Luisa thought she hadn't heard her due to all the chaos going on down the hall. This was quickly shut down though as Anna turns back to her. Luisa walks over to the girl with her heart pounding in her chest. "Hey."

"Hi." Anna says hesitantly

Luisa sighs, "Um, listen, I don't really know what happened between us or where we really are but," She pauses looking over at Anna, "I think we should probably talk."

"Yeah." Anna nods, "Whenever you want. I'll explain everything."

Luisa didn't know what Anna meant by everything, but nodded, "Yeah. I'll text you."

"Okay." Anna smiles lightly. Luisa looks up as the bell rings.

"I'll see you later." Luisa says before walking off

Anna sighs in relief as she watches Luisa walk down the hall. Her heart beating faster at the thought of talking to her.

______________________________________

Luisa didn't know exactly how she managed to get dragged around by Stiles, but she knew that they were looking for someone named Barrow. From what she gathered, he was crazy.

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes ? He said those exact words ?" Isaac says as they walk down the steps

"Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome."

"No, it wouldn't." Luisa mumbles

"Did you say flies ?" Lydia says causing them to stop

"Lydia ?" Allison says walking closer to her

"All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like- This buzzing."

"Like the sound of flies ?" Luisa asks

"Exactly like the sound of flies."

______________________________________

Luisa and Stiles rush around in search of Scott. They had no idea where he was or what he could've been doing this whole time.

"Sorry..." Stiles mumbles as they bump into someone. He sighs as they turn the corner and rush over to Scott.

"Scott, where the hell have you been ?" Luisa says

"The police are leaving. Why are they leaving ?" Lydia says walking up from the other end of the hall

"The police ?" Scott says slightly wide eyed

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Stiles says

"Who ? What are you guys--"

"He has to be here. That sound, the buzzing I've been hearing ?" Lydia nods, "It's getting louder."

"How loud ?" Stiles sighs. The three watch as Lydia's breathing becomes heavier. The sound of buzzing increasing in her ears.

______________________________________

Luisa stood against a wall outside as they watched Stiles try to convince his dad to get the police to stay.

"Do you think this is gonna work ?" Luisa says

"Probably not." Lydia sighs before picking at chipping paint. Luisa watches Noah become increasingly agitated at Stiles.

When he turns to them, Lydia waves and Luisa simply smiles. Noah giving them both a wave before turning to his son.

Luisa sighs as Noah starts to back away from Stiles. She jumps as someone comes up beside her.

"Anna." Luisa says as Lydia turns to her

"I heard something about Barrow. They're still looking for him ?" She says

Luisa turns Lydia. The red head raising her brows to her. Luisa turns back to Anna, "Yeah, but apparently someone saw him somewhere else. So, they're going with that."

"But you still hear the buzzing ?" Anna asks. Lydia turns to her with furrowed brows, "I'm not eavesdropping, Stiles just isn't exactly quiet."

"Right, well, yes." Lydia says, "but I know he's still here."

______________________________________