Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ (2)

______________________________________

It had been a few minutes since Anna told Luisa she was going to find a bathroom and Luisa was starting to get worried. She had texted the girl a few times to make sure she was okay, but hadn't gotten a response.

She steps into a room in search of the girl. She looks around noticing that it was a bathroom, but it looked empty. As she goes to leave, she hears a slight shuffle. She turns back into the room again this time fully stepping in. As she looks around, her eyes widen.

"Oh my god." She says immediately dropping to her knees. She holds Anna's head in her lap. The girl almost looking unconscious. Her hands rolling back in her head. "Anna ?"

Luisa pushes her hair out of her face. Her breathing picking up. "Anna, wake up."

She lightly taps her cheek. She brings her ear to Anna's mouth. Short breathes escaping, but definitely not enough.

"Somebody help ! Please !" Luisa yells, "Anna, come on." Fast steps are heard before Isaac and Allison burst through the door. "Help, please. I don't know what happened." Luisa says as Isaac kneels beside her.

"Let me see. Back up." He says. Luisa backs up, but doesn't go far at all. She watches as Isaac takes Anna's arm.

"What are you doing ?"

"Breaking her arm." He says simply

"What ?" Luisa exclaims, "What do you mea—"

She's cut off by Isaac snapping Anna's arm. Luisa gasps as Anna's eyes shoot open. Her normal blue being taken over by a vibrant yellow. She growls loudly as she sits up. She pushes Isaac off of her backing up into Luisa.

"Oh my god." Luisa says wrapping her arms around Anna.

"I need to check something." Allison says sitting beside them. Luisa looks up to her as she turns Anna's head to the side.

Luisa looks down as Allison checks behind her ear. Luisa notices what looked like a backwards 5 imprinted in Anna's skin.

"What is that ?" Luisa asks looking to Allison. She gets no answer as Allison turns back to Isaac.

"Get out !"

The teens head's snap toward the door. Luisa sits up, "What was that ?"

"Derek." Isaac says

"Come on." Allison says as she starts to help Luisa help Anna stand. 

"We have to grab Ethan." Isaac says.

"Go ahead, I got her." Luisa says as she wraps Anna's arm around her shoulders. Allison runs off as Luisa slowly makes her way toward the door.

Slowly but surely, the teens make it to the main room. Other teens running off because of the intimidation of Derek. Luisa looks up and notices four men dressed in black from head to toe. Silver masks covering their faces.

"Guys, they're all looking at me. Why are they all looking at me ?" Aiden says as the men step closer, "Guys ?"

Scott growls as he and Derek start swinging at them. Luisa keeping a tight grip on Anna's waist while they fought. The men were clearly skilled in combat as they dodge all of Scott and Derek's hits.

As Scott is flung across the room, the men turn to Aiden again. Isaac runs up flicking his claws out. One of the men turn to him before he pulls a sword from his body. Luisa's eyes widen as he starts to swing the sword around. Isaac backs up as he brings it to his waist.

"Somebody do something !" Allison tries, but the men continue to walk up to Aiden. Two holding his arms as one stands in front of him. He grabs his head and his eyes start to glow. He stares at him for a few seconds before Aiden falls to the ground.

Scott immediately stands up as the men turn to him. His eyes glow red as they approach him. He growls before turning to Kira. The girls eyes wide as she watches him. He faces the men again before growling.

Luisa looks over as the sun starts to shine into the loft. The men look over before they turn to dust. Luisa frowning as Anna begins to stand on her own. Ethan runs over to Aiden as everyone looks around at each other. 

"What the hell were those things ?" Scott asks

Isaac turns to Allison, "Your dad's 24 hours are up."

______________________________________