Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (2)

______________________________________

Ariane sat in the front seat of Argent's truck with Isaac and Allison in the back and Argent in the drivers seat. Allison sits up as Argent's phone vibrates. "What is it ?"

"Katashi won't do the buy in person."

"But he's a paranoid recluse. Shouldn't you be a little less surprised ?" Isaac says

"I was trying to remain optimistic that we wouldn't have to go to my Plan B."

"Plan B ? And what's Plan B ?" Ariane asks

Chris looks into the rear view mirror at Isaac, "How tall are you ?"

______________________________________

"Katashi's office is here." Argent says pointing to a blue print on his hood

"Guys. This isn't going to work." Isaac calls out. The three turn as he comes out from behind the car. "I look ridiculous. I mean I look like I just stepped out of the last period of a Catholic prep school. And there is no way that I'm going be able to remember all this."

Isaac looks down as his paper, "I mean, what does this even mean ? "Revolving over and under barrels ?"

"All you have to do is keep them talking long enough to allow us to get inside and find Katashi. He may not be there for the buy in person but... He won't be far." Argent says

"You look great." Allison nods

"I am sweating, all the way through my jacket. I didn't even know that I could sweat this much."

"Give me a second." Allison mumbles before pulling him aside.

Ariane sighs as she and Argent also step aside. Ariane turns to him, "Is this actually gonna work ?"

Argent tilts his head slightly, "It could. If he plays the part."

"Or he can go in and get killed." Ariane says

"Yeah " Argent sighs

"Perfect."

"Okay." Allison says. Ariane and Argent turn to her, "He's ready."

______________________________________

Scott, Luisa, and Kira rush into the formers house.

"Could you lock the door ?" Scott calls out

"Yeah." Kira says before locking the door, "We're running out of time."

"I know." Scott says locking the windows, "But Allison, her dad, Isaac, and Ariane are working on something that could help."

"I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything, but you really think that's going to keep them out ?"

"Actually, we have a kind of security system. Things happened a couple of weeks ago, a lot of things, and we had my boss help make a few changes to the house." Scott says locking the windows in the living room

"Your boss ? Do you work for a security company or something ?"

"No, he's a veterinarian." Luisa says scratching her head

"You had a vet put in your alarm ?" Kira says hesitantly

"Yeah, sort of. But I can't arm it. Only my mom can." Scott says as Kira stops in front of him

"Where's she ?"

"Don't worry. She'll be here." Scott nods as he heads upstairs. Kira looks to Luisa with a worried expression. Luisa giving a small smile before Kira follows behind Scott. Luisa not far behind her.

Scott throws his bag on his bed before heading to his window. He locks it and starts to back up, but turns quickly when he bumps into Kira. "Oh ! Sorry." His hands fall from Kira's shoulders, "We're going to be okay. I promise."

"We ? Or me ?"

"All of us." Scott nods looking toward Luisa

"You didn't bring the twins here because you didn't want them to get hurt."

"I don't want anyone getting hurt."

"Then why did you bring me ? If those things are coming after you, and anyone who gets in the way gets killed, then shouldn't I be somewhere else ?"

"I'm not letting you get hurt."

"And I don't want you getting hurt. Especially because of me."

Luisa looks between the two as they stare at each other.

"It could be either of us."

"I don't think so. I have to show you something." Kira says as she sits on the bed. She takes a book out of her backpack, "Have you ever heard of something called a kitsune ?"

______________________________________

Luisa decided to make her way downstairs. She sat on the couch on her phone when she heard the door open. She stands up expecting to see Melissa, but instead is met with Scott's dad.

"Oh." She mumbles

"Luisa ?" He says setting his computer on the table

"Uh, Scott ?" She calls out looking toward the stairs. It's not long before she heard footsteps and sees Kira and Scott.

Scott enter the kitchen, but slows when he sees his dad. "What are you doing here ? And why do you still have a key ?"

"Funny you mention keys. Because while I have a key to this house, I'm not exactly sure how you got a key to my office." Rafael says before opening his computer. When the screen shuts on, Luisa eyes widen upon seeing a picture of Scott and Kira.

______________________________________

Ariane walks behind Chris as they enter the building. They took out security they found around the building. The man that they knew as Katashi had a gun pointed at them as they entered the room.

"All I want to do is talk." Argent says holding his own gun out. Ariane had her gun at her side.

"Taking out my security is not what I would call a good conversation starter."

"You don't remember me, do you ?" Argent says, "Allison, take the man's gun." Allison extends her chain whip and snatches the gun from him. "Now, can we talk ?"

"Guys ?" The three turn and see Isaac being pulled into the room by a man with his claws by his throat. "They have a werewolf too."

______________________________________