Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ

______________________________________

The four run down the steps to get to the parking lot of the hospital. Running through different hallways before finally getting to the front door. As they run out, they run toward Kira.

Derek looks down and immediately holds his hands out to the stop them. Water was filling the parking lot as the wire continued to fly around the lot.

Luisa looks up as Kira grabs the wire. She puts her hand over it to contain the electricity. Her eyes glowing orange as she endures all of it.

People start running out of the building as Derek runs over to Isaac who laid out on the ground.

"Scott, he's not breathing !"

______________________________________

It's been two days since the incident at the hospital with Stiles disappearing. No one had heard from him and to say they were worried would be an understatement.

Ariane stops the car in front of the school before turning to her sister, "You okay ?"

Luisa sighs, "Yeah. Just worried."

Ariane nods as Luisa grabs her bag, "He'll be okay. It's Stiles."

"It's not just that." Luisa says, "Whatever this is was powerful enough to make him hurt multiple people. No one knows where he is, who's to say he won't do something worse ?"

"No one can say that, but now that everyone's working together it'll be a little easier." Ariane says, "Don't give up now, you're my only source of optimism."

Luisa chuckles softly as she opens the door, "Yeah and don't think I'm not gonna make you tell me what happened with you and Derek."

Ariane rolls her eyes, "Nothing happened with me and Derek."

Luisa hums, "Sí, estoy seguro de que se besaron y se reconciliaron, ¿eh?"

"Shut up, Luisa." Ariane says as Luisa laughs shutting the door.

"Love you."

"Yeah, whatever." Ariane says driving off

______________________________________

Anna's leg shakes as she sits in her class. She was trying to focus on what the teacher was saying, but couldn't. She kept hearing this annoying beeping sound. She knew it wasn't anyone's phone in her class, but couldn't figure out what it was or where it was coming from.

She sighs as she runs her hand through her hair. Her leg begins to shake more rapidly as the beeping seemed to get louder. She huffs as she raises her hand. Her teacher looks over to her, "Yes ?"

"Can I please go use the restroom ?"

"Go ahead." Her teacher nods before turning back to the board. Anna stands up and heads out of her class. She follows the beeping and winces as it becomes louder. She frowns as she approaches the basement. She turns hearing footsteps and sees Scott and the twins.