1. Farewell and Waking Up

(Trash of the Count and Transformers are not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Cale looked around him, his grand nieces, nephews and grandchildren were crying but he smiled kindly. He had lived a very happy, peaceful and almost slacker life after the Great War had finally ended. Raon had successfully entered his final form too, a few years ago, it was the most beautiful thing. But now his body was giving up on him, turns out having ancient power did not make you immune to natural death. He gently squeezed Choi Han's hand and pat Raon's large head who was begging him not to die. Choi Han thanks to the dark aura had a very slow ageing process and Alver who was beside him was an elf and took longer to age.

Choi Han, "Cale - nim."

Cale, "It's okay."

Raon, "Human, it's not okay."

Alver, "Donsaeng.... "

Cale, "Hey, hey, it is like Headmaster Dumbledore once said. Death is just another adventure. Do not fret. Who knows? I might see Lily, Basen and the others again."

Cale had outlived his siblings, parents and most of the servants who were born and served them in their generation. Basen after he gave the reins of the county to his oldest daughter and spent his old age relaxing with his wife. Same with Lily who had become the Head Knight but later on left the reigns to her youngest son who was the most interested. The two siblings had spent the rest of their old age with their significant others and of course, Cale. The siblings had a peaceful old age most would say then Lily and Basen passed before Cale and everyone started to notice Cale had become more and more lethargic.

Now, Cale was on his death bed with the heroes or what was left of them after half had passed away due to old age or misadventures. Cale noticed at the corner of the room behind his adopted grandchildren, nieces and nephews, Paseton, Witiria, Rosalyn, Mary and the animal tribes were trying to be strong. Cale could see his vision blackening and knew it was time for him to leave, he felt guilty leaving Raon, Choi Han, Lock and Alver behind. The next thing Cale knew, he was waking up in a room that he was pretty sure not his. The room looked like a modern teen room and he looked around warily then he was bombarded with memories.

Cale, 'Why is my record ability activating by itself?'

Cale, "Wait a minute.... This child's name is familiar."

Cale or Sam now received his memories and some more as he kept himself from cursing the God of Death and Primus out loud. He had died twice already, let him rest, but no, turns out Primus asked the God of Death for help. The annoying God agreed and decided since he saved one world he could save the other world too. At least the annoying God was helpful enough to give him the required information in the form of movies, series and comics. It still annoyed Sam however and swore next time he would smack and scam the stupid God of Death and Primus as well.

God of Death, "Achooooooooo!"

Primus, "Achooooooooo!"

God of Death, "My son must be thinking about me."

Primus, 'But why would I sneeze?'

Well, at least Sam was given copies of his ancient power, as those powers were bound to the previous world and could not jump dimensions. Sam would have to practice his powers for a bit though and he remembers the Transformers series from his childhood as Kim Roksoo. It was he believes G1, Armada, Energon, Robots in Disguise and Beast Wars, but now this was different, very different from those shows. Apparently, it got new movies and comic line after he transmigrated to his second world to live as Cale. Sam sighed as he looked at the shelf at the end of his bed that contained the item which would start the whole thing.