9. Well, that happened!

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam wanted to sigh as he ran away from Megatron, 'Why do I feel like I am running from a crazy ex instead of a War Lord from another planet?'

Miles was shouting, "Stay away from my brother. You do not deserve him."

Bumblebee growled out, "He is my charge, one of my sparklings. Do not think I will approve of you becoming his sparkmate."

Megatron retorted back, "I do not require your approval! I am High Lord Megatron. I can claim anyone I want as mine."

Sam wanted to scream loudly, 'Do not make it sound so weird! Why are you all making it sound so weird? I feel like one of those weak female MCs in those stallion novels.'

Ohn looked around, -This is troublesome.-

Hong nodded in agreement, -Yeah, I knew Dad was very attractive. I remember Grandpa Ron and Choi Han scaring all those would be lovers away before. But, I never expected him to attract someone like that.-

Optimus appeared in front of the War Lord, "Megatron, I am your opponent."

Megatron pushed hi to the side, "Out of my way. I do not have time for you."

Optimus was taken aback, "What?"

Miles, "He is trying to steal Sam. Stop him!"

Optimus, "Megatron no!"

Megatron, "Megatron yes!"

Megatron transformed into jet mode and flew after Sam followed by Optimus transforming and rushing after him. The Prime was admittedly shocked by his older brother's interest in young Samuel Witwicky. He could admit the human youngling was very adorable and sweet, willing to help them return home without expecting anything in return. Ah! Optimus could see why Megatron was attracted, he found those traits very attractive himself but he would never approach a youngling that way. It was even frowned upon on planet Earth and considered a very serious criminal offence, though it was not like Megatron cared about that.

Sam shouted, "Seriously, just leave me and my planet alone. I am already going to send the Cube with you all anyway."

Lennox, "Sam! Oh shit! Megatron is after Sam."

Epps, "He chased the kid away from the meeting point."

Elita, "Wait a click... Yes, Optimus?"

Optimus, -Elita, you must protect Sam from Megatron. My brother has really gone crazy this time.-

Elita, "Optimus, my old friend, he has always been crazy."

Optimus, -He wants to spark bond with Sam.-

Elita was speechless for a moment and spoke slowly, "Come again?"

Optimus almost winced on hearing the angry tone, -He wants Sam to be his sparkmate.-

Elita protested angrily, "But he is human and he is barely a youngling at that. Not to forget, on this planet, it is considered a criminal offence."

Optimus was very frustrated too, -I know, so you must protect Sam. Megatron is not listening to reason.-

Elita, "Got it! We need to stop Megatron soldiers. He is after Sam for questionable reasons."

Donnelly, "What are the other reasons aside from wanting the Cube?"

Elita, "I am afraid, Sam somehow made Megatron interested in him as a potential um.... As a potential wife material."

Fig spluttered, "He is just a kid! What the hell is wrong with him? He is a kid!"