26. Moon Base

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam sat in the Deans office, "So what are you trying to say?"

The Dean cleared his throat, "What we are trying to say is Mr Witwicky, your performance in the first and second semesters were beyond excellent. The Professors and students association wishes to request you to become one of our official representatives."

Sam was not interested but still asked, "So? Like a poster boy? Because let me tell you now, I have no control over my narcolepsy. I can fall asleep any moment. The only reason I am awake now is because I had an eight hour nap. Just ask my brother who drops me off."

Dean, "Ah! Yes, Benjamin Witwicky, he is pretty popular among the girls who call him Bee. You mentioned he is a soldier in the army?"

Sam nodded at that, "Yeah, he got hurt and the medic recommended at least four months of rest for him. There was a lot of medical jargon he threw at me but long story short, my brother needs time to recover."

Dean nodded sympathetically, "I see, that is understandable. What do you think about our proposal? I promise you will get extra credits for it."

Sam hummed in thought, "I will think about it. Not sure how much help you will get out of it though."

Professor Tom spoke after he left, "I can understand his skepticism. Many people still look down on those who are physically disabled."

The Dean sighed, "Yes but I am hoping with this they will be less judgmental and at least a little bit more considerate of others."

Professor Anushka said, "Well, I hope this works out for everyone."

Bee waved, "Everything good?"

Sam smiled at him, "Yeah, the Dean actually had an offer for me. I am not sure if I should accept it though."

Bee tilted his head then nodded, "There is something I want to tell you."

Sam, "About?"

Bee, "Half of the Cybertronians, I mean those who lost their sparklings are leaving Earth."

Sam was surprised, "Oh? Did you find out who killed the sparklings?"

Bee nodded his expression serious, "Yes, many Decepticons and Autobots want revenge, while Optimus and Megatron want to get rid of the killer one way or another."

Sam looked ahead, "Good for them. I hope justice will be served."

Allspark spoke up, 'I want to talk to them. Can you request a meeting on the weekend?'

Sam, "Sure Sparky."

Bee, "The Allspark has something to say?"

Sam, "Yeah, when are you all leaving?"

Bee, "The moon base is almost complete. After the grand opening this weekend the others are going space hunting."

Sam, "Ah! I get it. Send them off with a reminder that not all is lost, so they remember to come back alive. Plus the ship's launch pad is on the moon."

Bee, "Yeah, but what does the Allspark want though?"

Sam, "They are not telling me. I think it's something to do with the departed sparks."

Bee hummed as they returned to their shared home, "Jazz, Miles, guess what?"

Jazz, "What is it, Bee?"

Bee, "The Allspark has something to tell us."

Sam, "This weekend we are going to the base. The Allspark has something to give to your target."