38. Well of Sparks

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam, "How far is the Well?"

Megatron, "We can fly there. It takes a few minutes if we fly."

Raon, "Come on Dad. I will carry you."

Sam patted his helm gently, "I trust you Raon."

Hong, "We will protect you."

Ohn nuzzled Sam, "You can count on us."

Miles smirked, "Meanwhile we will distract them from noticing you."

Jazz nodded, "Be careful."

Prowl, "Come Miles, Prowl. It is time for us to battle."

Miles gave a cheeky smile walking ahead, "Of course, my Sire and Carrier."

Jazz froze, "Did he just?"

Prowl coughed, "I think he did."

Sam, "Like our mom and dad said before, you are family. Do not be surprised if you find out you have been adopted later on."

Prowl, "What do you mean?"

Jazz, "Miles! What did you do? Miles, come on sweet bitlet."

Miles, "Survive this battle and I will tell you."

Prowl had a longing look, "If only he was born as a Cybertronian."

Sam smiled, "Hmm... Perhaps... "

Megatron gave him a look, "No dying allowed."

Sam, "What? Of course no one will die."

Megatron, "No stabbing yourself again either."

Sam, "I do not have any plans to do that either."

Dragonius paused, "You stabbed yourself before?"

Sam, "Just once, let it go, please."

Dragonius narrowed his optics at Sam but did not comment on it, he had a feeling Sam would just deflect his worry and question. He tended to do that whenever someone inquired about his well being and it looked more habit by now. Dragonius sent Megatron a look making the High Lord sigh, his little mate has made even the Knight Prime worry. Most of the time, Dragonius cared about keeping the Staff away from his late mentor's crazy sibling, Quintessa who was back again. She was currently leading the attack against Cybertron which was being answered with Windblade in the lead.

Back on Earth Simmons was having a golly time answering questions that were being asked. The man tried his best to answer all the questions till he realized it was easier to claim confidential information. The most stubborn one being Attinger who made the alarm bells in Simmon's head go off. Simmons ordered every Cybertronian to be wary of the man and his group who had a familiar glint in his eyes. Simmon had dealt with humans like Attinger before and would not be taking any chances, especially not with the Rescue Bots who were mostly civilians and children.

Simmons, "Now, I can answer some questions."

Reporter, "What questions can you answer?"

Simmons grinned, "The Cybertronians who are left behind on planet Earth are civilians. I will warn you right now to not harm them. If you intentionally attack them, you will be branded as traitor to humanity."

Another Reporter, "Why?"

Simmons, "They are here under protection and most importantly they are children. I don't know about you all but I am not a child abuser. I do not claim anyone who hurts children as one of humanity only an enemy."