15. End of High School

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine.
The picture above is a screenshot.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Megatron hummed as he waited for Sam in his holoform, his main body was flying in the sky under Raon's cloak. Cliffjumper was in his car form humming away. That had come as a big surprise for everyone especially the young Autobot who went by Mirage. He was gushing over the little Predacon's ability to cloak things like sparkling play. Sam was of course, very proud of his little ones, from the way his eyes shone every time Raon, Hong and Ohn did something. The three of them had practiced hard and during Christmas had surprised Sam and Miles with their humanoid form. It had made Sam smile proudly while Miles patted their heads in silent congratulations. Judy's reaction had been the loudest with the squealing and the gushing while Ron simply indulged her.

Raon grumbled beside him, -How much longer do we have to wait?-

Megatron murmured amusement in his voice, -Just a few more minutes. It is their last exam after all.-

Hong purred while eating a fried hot dog, -Our human is smart. He has been number one in all his exams and tests. I know he will be number one in this exam too.-

Megatron chuckled, -Indeed, he is a hard worker. He studied hard the last few days to tackle the exam.-

Cliffjumper, -That is an understatement Megatron.-

Megatron, -I suppose.-

Ohn looked at Megatron with curiosity, -Sire, are you really leaving next month?-

Megatron was quiet first then spoke slowly, -Yes, there are some things I have to check in on out there. Including, my very annoying ex - teacher who wishes to meet me.-

Raon perked up at that, -Oh... Can we meet him too one day?-

Megatron, -We will see about that. I do not trust him to be completely honest.-

Ohn was confused, -Then why do you want to go meet him?-

Megatron, -Sam is here. We will talk at home, my little sparklings.-

Raon, -Alright.-

Megatron, "Sam."

Sam smiled, "Megs, did you wait for me long?"

Megatron chuckled, "Just a few minutes though to the children it feels like hours."

Sam, "Well, that was the last exam and my last day at high school."

Miles, "Sam, Megatron."

Miles was being followed by a blond girl and Mikaela who smiled on seeing him and sent curious looks at Megatron. The blond girl introduced herself as Carly Spencer as she looked between Sam and Megatron while Megatron cheekily introduced himself as Sam's fiance. Cliffjumper though introduced himself as a family friend and the chaperon. That surprised both girls as they had seen the men around town and sometimes at the school but they were not expecting one of them to be betrothed to Sam. Sam shrugged at the inquisitive looks and said it was a legal agreement that came about a few years ago. Lately though, he has become very fond of Megatron and it was their personal choice at the end of the day.

Mikaela nodded an understanding look across her face, "I am happy to hear that."

Carly, "Me too. It does explain why you were heading straight home the last few months instead of taking part in clubs."

Mikaela then stared at Megatron with a serious look, "Hey, I just met you but I want to be clear about one thing. Sam is one of the decent guys I have met. So, you better treat him right."