19. The World Finds Out

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from IDW comics.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam and Bumblebee rushed through the forest placing many trees, rocks and hills between them and the Fallen. This was quite the mess they were in, they could hear the angry roar coming from the ex - Prime as he chased them. Sam did not know what angered him and he was not sure he wanted to find out the reason either, he had a feeling it would just give him a head ache. Bumblebee rushed under the fallen logs as he left the trees behind to get in the high way and raced down the road. Not the best idea as it was evening and there were drivers on the road and he rushed to the other side jumping off road and on to the empty plains.

Sam looked outside, "Ooh! I hope those humans will not be in danger."

Bumblebee winced hearing the screams, "Might be too late for that Sam."

Sam looked at the mirror, "He must really not like humanity."

Bumblebee had to agree with that, "Probably."

Sam shrugged, "Meh! Not like I blame him. I sometimes hate other humans too."

Bumblebee would have face planted if he was not in car mode, "Please do not make excuses for him, Sam."

Sam pat the hood, "Oh, I am not making excuses for him. It is just how people like Galloway make me feel. I know, it is not reasonable but human emotions rarely are."

Bumblebee sighed then skidded to a halt, 'Frag! I do not recognize these clowns.'

Sam looked at the Cybertronians, "Who are they?"

An unknown Cybertronian, "Get out now, human!"

Bumblebee, "Stay, no need to listen to... Frag!"

Bumblebee had to transform and dodge the large Cybertronian mallet that was coming down on him fast. He cursed as Sam held on to his chest armor and the rest of the group saw his charge as he was clinging on tight. Bumblebee noticed the surprised optics which soon gleamed with promise of something painful towards his charge. Bumblebee then growled under his denta as he transformed around Sam and raced across the empty field away from the forest area. The yellow Camaro cursed as he heard the transformation sounds behind him and engines chasing after them.

Sam, "Bumblebee, let me out, it's ok, just let me out."

Bumblebee, "No, you are my kid. You are under my protection. I will not let anyone else harm you or boss you around."

Sam's eyes softened, "I understand but you have to trust me okay. We are getting out of here together."

Bumblebee, "Promise me! Promise me you will not die."

Sam, "I promise!"

Bumblebee paused and let him out, "I do not know what you are planning but we need to rush soon."

Sam nodded looking in the direction of the Fallen who landed in front of him, "Who are you?"

Fallen looked at him with disgust and anger, "You! You disgusting little insect!"

Bumblebee bristled, "Hey! Watch what you call my charge!"

Fallen snarled, "I will call an insect an insect."

Bumblebee, "Why you.. "

Fallen turned to Sam, "Return the Allspark, I command you."

Sam raised his hands, "I assure you I do not hold the Allspark. It is the other way around. It is the Allspark who is holding me instead."