22. Primus and The Primes

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot. RIP Peter Spellos, voice of RiD 2001, Sky - Byte.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam watched feeling tired, as Optimus got up and rallied the soldiers to fight and push back against the Fallen. Sam decided to join Megatron who stood back as Optimus flew towards the Harvestor to destroy it. The Fallen noticed it ran after Optimus with Elita shooting at the ex - Prime who picked her up with his magnetic field and threw her at Dreadwing. Elita grunted as she landed hard on top of the seeker gladiator who took the full force of the fall. Elita got up apologizing to the flyer and Dreadwing waved off the apology mentioning they had bigger worries to deal with. He gave her a servo to help her up and Elita - One accepted it and the two started to head to where Optimus was now fighting an enraged Fallen.

Fallen, "Unworthy! Organic lover!"

Optimus, "The other Primes disagree with you. Also Sam is my Sparkling, not my lover."

Elita winced, 'Ooh! It's a good thing Megatron is not here or he would have lost it.'

Dreadwing grumbled, "I never liked him but since Megatron respected and followed him I did too."

Elita nodded, "I suppose he never appealed to you and the others."

Dreadwing, "No, he always rubbed us the wrong way. I cannot explain it."

Elita, "I understand, humans call it survival instinct. It is not explainable except it warns you of danger."

Dreadwing, "Perhaps!"

Optimus, "You are the one who is not worthy. Die!"

Sam watched as the one on one battle happened like in the movies he had been made to watch by the annoying God of Death. But turns out the God of Death did not want Cybertronian sparks to linger on Earth, human souls were enough work. Not to forget Primus wanted the sparks of those departed to return to him, where they originally belonged. Sam leaned against Megatron's pede as the High Lord finally sat down after watching Optimus defeat the Fallen. Megatron used his good servo to cover Sam from the dust cloud that kicked up after the Fallen's body fell. His little mate smiled up at him at the gesture then looked at where the Fallen's soldiers were now standing around.

Sam, "Back to work I guess."

Megatron, "What are you up to?"

Sam, "Soldiers who followed the Fallen, your leader have been defeated by Optimus Prime in a one on one battle. From this point you have three options:
1. Pledge loyalty to Optimus
2. Claim neutrality
3. Accept my offer to house you as civilians."

Optimus was shocked, "Sam you..... "

Sam, "What will it be? I promise you no matter what choice you make, no one will hold it against you."

Elita watched quietly her optics flickering between Optimus and Sam as the Cybertronians murmured and clicked amongst themselves. Most of the Cybertronians approached Optimus and kneeled down accepting him as the new Master. Elita almost snorted at the wide eyed surprised look on Optimus's face plate while Sam smiled at the ones who accepted his offer. The ones who accepted were mostly those who were curious about the young sparklings who were born on this planet. Elita had known Optimus since they were younglings and when he had accepted his position as Prime, he had blocked everyone out.

Those had been one of the most painful solar cycles on Cybertron, she had thought they could be together but she had been wrong. Optimus sending the Allspark to space and coming to Earth had been a beacon for Orion to appear time and time again. Elita had only been on Earth for two years and a month and she could sometimes see her old friend peaking through the stiff Prime manners and coding. Elita was very relieved and ready to accept that even though they are no longer compatible as a couple they could still be good friends. She did not want to lose anyone else, she already lost her team and most of her sisters except for Chromia and Arcee.