4. Meeting Officially

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is the official art from the Transformers cartoon.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
:radio:
Enjoy!)

Bumblebee was watching Sam who was sleeping inside his cab after cleaning him up. When Sam had quickly fallen asleep the yellow scout had not thought much about it but then he made the mistake of looking up narcolepsy online. Bumblebee whined after reading about the problems people who are narcoleptic have to face. Luckily, Sam was asleep and did not hear his whines instead Bumblebee made his seats softer so Sam could sleep comfortably. Sam had snuggled into his seat making Bumblebee coo at him softly wishing him a good rest.

Ron walked into the garage, "Sam, are you... He fell asleep again."

Judy, "Well, as long as he is safe."

Bumblebee, 'I will protect him.'

Ron, "I guess, you are right Judy, I just worry about when he wants to go on long drives."

Judy, "Well, that's in the distant future so I do not think we have to worry too much."

Sam woke up after two hours, "That was a good nap."

Bumblebee, :Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.:

Sam eyed the radio, "How cheesy! I think I might just keep this radio, it's very hilarious."

Bumblebee, :Laughter is good for health.:

Sam looked at his arms sadly though, "Something is missing though."

Bumblebee watched his charge with a curious interest, he knew that expression, he saw it on many of his fellow soldiers. That expression was one that spoke of missing someone greatly, someone they hoped to see in the future but did not have any high expectations of becoming true. The scout wondered who it was and what happened to put such an expression on his face. From all the background research he had done, the only person who passed was Archibald Witwicky and the scout was not sure if Sam had any friends previously. The internet had just become global so anything from Sam's childhood was a little hard to find.

Miles, "Sam, you awake?"

Sam, "Yeah, I'm here. What's up?"

Miles, "Ready to head out? We do need to get our vehicles checked."

Sam yawned, "Mn! Yeah, let's go."

Miles, "You had another power nap, didn't you?"

Sam, "What can I say? Lucked out on getting the car. This big guy has very comfy seats."

Miles, "Huh, is that so? Well I suppose as long as you are safe, it is fine."

Sam nodded and the two drove their freshly washed cars to the town's Banes car and wash shop. Mikaela was actually surprised to see them with a Pontiac and a Camaro with them, even if they were second hand cars. She happily agreed to look over the two vehicles and even threw in a tune up for the cars for free. Sam shrugged and agreed to it, as long as the two were running without problems. Miles had engaged Mikaela in soft conversation after Sam fell asleep again on his shoulder after a few minutes of looking through the leaflets on the table.

Mikaela, "You two are really close, huh? I am really jealous."

Miles, "Yeah, we have known each other since diaper days."

Mikaela, "You are basically every school girl's dream romance. Childhood friends to lovers troupe."

Miles laughed softly, "Sorry to disappoint, but our relationship is more than just growing up together since childhood. We understand what it feels like to be different from others."