20. Egypt

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.)
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Megatron, Starscream and Dreadwing re - entered Earth's atmosphere just in time to see the Fallen Prime race towards Africa. The three followed the ex - Prime and his rabble across the ocean and many countries till they reached Egypt. Megatron absent mindedly recalled his little sparkmate was writing a report on the pyramids of Egypt. He had at that time looked up what he could about the country on the internet and was pretty impressed by the fascinating history, though the politics had much left to be desired. He had even offered his help to Sam though the only thing Sam requested was for him to dry the glue. He was a little late in offering any actual help information wise though he had no problem in preparing the report.

Starscream spoke with incredulity, "What is he doing? Isn't destroying tombs not allowed both morally and legally?"

Dreadwing muttered, "He does not like humans so, I do not think he cares at all, Commander."

Megatron grunted rushing forward, "It does not matter. Prepare for battle. The Fallen will not listen to reason anymore."

Starscream, "Understood! I have contacted Soundwave, Lord Megatron."

Megatron, "Soundwave, do warn the others. The Fallen had found an Energon harvestor. We may lose a planet with free labour and resources if we fail to destroy the Harvestor."

Soundwave, -Soundwave heard and acknowledged. Will inform the others of the development.-

Starscream, "Could you make sure Thundercracker does not find out?"

Soundwave, - .... -

Thundercracker, -A little late for that, little brother.-

Dreadwing transformed, "We could use some help."

Starscream, "No, Thundercracker you swore off fighting. Do not get involved in this."

Chip, -He will not. We have our hands full.-

Marissa, -Your new friends or old ones, found us.-

Starscream, "What? How?"

Thundercracker, -The Fallen was apparently not pleased to learn that his young Decepticons fraternized with the enemy.-

Megatron growled under his breath, "Starscream, join your Seekers and fight them off. We will deal with that helm ache."

Starscream, "If you are sure, Lord Megatron."

Megatron, "Positive, it is high time I took over the Decepticons anyway."

Starscream stared at him then smirked, "About damn time, if you ask me. Skywarp, come in. I need a ride to the Seekers base."

Skywarp, -Got ya.-

Starscream transformed, "Next time I see you, you better be the one and only leader of the Decepticons Lord Megatron. My Seekers and I gave our allegiance to you, not to some ex - Prime."

Megatron snorted, "Why Starscream if I didn't know any better, I dare say you like me."

Starscream rolled his optics though Megatron did not see it, as Skywarp appeared, "Between him and you, I think the choice is obvious."

Skywarp, "Let's go!"

Megatron snorted at the dramatics of his Seekers and then turned to the ex - Prime, his teacher and rushed towards him tackling him off the large pyramid. To say the Fallen was furious would be an understatement as they all heard the angry bellowed that was coming from the ancient Cybertronian. Dreadwing attacked the other Cybertronian soldiers who were about to interfere in the one on one battle between Megatron and the Fallen. Dreadwing smirked as the other soldiers glared murder at him and attacked him while Megatron and Fallen grappled against each other trying to take the other out. As he was battling his twin Skyquake appeared with Skywarp joining him while the warping Decepticon warped to re - join the Seekers.