5. Different Encounters

(Transformers and Trash of the Count does not belong to me. The picture above is screenshot from the movie.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
:radio:
Enjoy!)

Sam grumbled in his sleep as he felt his Nokia vibrate, "Hello, Sam here."

A very familiar voice came through, "Did I wake you up, sonny?"

Sam sat up yawning, "Uncle Edmund, don't worry about it. I made a new friend, well friends, actually. They are nice."

Optimus rumbled feeling pleased, -He thinks of us as friends.-

Bumblebee was surprised but happy, -Really? Wait, he woke up?-

Optimus, -He is talking on the phone with an older family member. They probably called to check in on him.-

Ironhide, -I don't blame them. I worry too and I just met the unlucky kid.-

Jazz, -Aww, you really are a softie.-

Ironhide, -Quiet you.-

Sam woke up fully, "Seriously Uncle, my request for that specific area went through?"

Edmund, "Well, it is an empty piece of land, child. I honestly think you could have picked a better place."

Sam, "Actually, I chose that place for a reason. It is far from populated areas and peaceful too."

Edmund, "I see, I see. I am sending a few cleaners to clean it up. It will be up to you to decide what you want to do with it, though."

Sam smiled, "Thank you Uncle, I really appreciate this a lot."

Edmund, "Yes, yes, now get some rest, you sound exhausted."

Sam promptly fell back on the bed, "Yes, I will. Have a good day."

Optimus, "Sam, you seem happy."

Sam turned his eyes to the front, "Yeah, I have been trying to get a piece of land with my part of the family inheritance. It is secluded far away from the main populated area with large fields and a forest."

Optimus, "It sounds peaceful."

Sam hummed, "It is. Hey, if for some reason you guys can't leave the planet. You are welcome to stay there. We would have to build a place for you all but yeah, you can stay at my place."

Optimus was touched by the offer, "I thank you for the invite, Sam. Hopefully, we can go home though. It has been very long."

Sam's eyes softened, "You are homesick, aren't you, big guy? I understand, I would be too."

Optimus looked up what that meant then agreed, "Yes, I believe we all miss our homes. Rest Sam we are still half an hour from your home. I will wake you up when we reach there."

Sam closed his eyes, "Okay, I will hold you to it."

Barricade meanwhile was looking at the recordings of Laserbeak, "What do we do now, Soundwave? The human youngling makes good points about our leader and the Allspark being moved by now."

Soundwave, "Observe and watch. Let the Autobots do the work."

Barricade, "Sit back and relax? Yeah, I can do that while the Bots do the grunt work for us. Any news from the others though?"

Soundwave hummed, "Starscream and Skywarp are going through some government files to find Lord Megatron. Thundercracker and Scorponok ran into Elita and her group while attacking Qatar."

Barricade, "I thought we were supposed to stay under cover? I am not paid enough for this."

Frenzy, "Boss, I found something about the Witwickies. They are considered rich."