36. Mama Ratchet is Worried

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from the comic.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam, "That is a very impressive shield, Raon."

Raon perked up, "Of course, I am great and mighty."

Sam, "Yes, yes, you are."

Bumblebee, "Will they be alright?"

Megatron grunted, "I know Sam, he will not back down easily and will hold that shield up."

Optimus nodded shooting a squid like - drone down, "Yes, even if it is very detrimental to his health. We better deal with this, for Sam's sake."

Hong, "You got that right."

Megatron, "Little sparks, why are you here?"

Ohn, "Help us get inside their ship ventilation system."

Hong smirked, "We will poison them out of their ships."

Jazz deadpanned, "Is it weird that I am almost terrified to even ask, what their plans are, more than being terrified of the Quintessons?"

William who was wearing a specialized suit, "Considering the fact they may get hurt. No, it's not weird at all. You are worried they will be hurt."

Arcee, "I have to agree. If it was June, I would fear for the safety too."

Sentinel, "Charge soldiers! We are not allowing these fraggers to keep us from our home. Our home is waiting for us to return."

Sam noticed Sentinel taking charge and smiled, 'Looks like all those times asking Sentinel to show him clips of the Quintesson invasion during his time and analyzing it worked. He is pretty fired up to get revenge for his late mate and mentor.'

Raon looked at him smirking, "Looks like Grandpa Sentinel wants to bring them down himself."

Optimus, "Sentinel, wait for back up at least..... "

Optimus, -Did he just rush into the fight with an angry yell?-

Megatron was flummoxed as well though he paid attention to their own battle, -I believe so he did. Why do I feel like Sam was behind this?-

Bumblebee looked back at Sam in worry, -I think we would have noticed it. Sam only interacted with Sentinel in public places. We all would have noticed if they planned an attack right?-

Rodimus made a hum, -Wait, Sam did ask Sentinel if he lost someone to the Quintessons once. It was not long ago that Sam asked Sentinel, if he could have revenge would he take it. Do you think?-

Red Alert piped in, -I believe Sam got his answer. He looks pretty smug about it too.-

Ratchet had stayed behind on Earth as he was a medic first, "Okay, Blades you are healthy as you can be."

Blades, "Thank you, Carrier."

Ratchet nodded and waved him off, "You know Drift. You could have gone with them."

Drift, "I know. But I wished to stay with you. We have been away from each other for too long."

Ratchet, "Perhaps but are you alright staying back like this?"

Drift, "Well, I did tell Sam I would make sure you remain safe and ready for deployment to Cybertron directly."

Ratchet narrowed his optics, "Did he now? Honestly, that child! He should worry about his own life and health."

Drift chuckled at that, "Are you still angry he ate sushi while out with his colleagues?"

Ratchet looked away feeling his face plates warm up, "I believe I have a right to worry especially after Sam declared we are his family to the world. Isn't that what a family does?"