18. Fallen Returns

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Megatron bowed, "Master, I have returned."

Fallen looked at him unamused, "So you have, my foolish wayward student."

Megatron grunted as he was slammed against the wall and held by cables, "I had my reasons, Master."

Fallen glared at him, "And what are these reasons? What would be so important for you to ignore my calls?"

Starscream held Dreadwing back, "Do not interfere, not yet."

Dreadwing looked at where his leader was then grunted, "I do not like this, Commander Starscream."

Starscream muttered, "Neither do I."

Fallen hissed, "Well? What are these reasons?"

Megatron grunted, "I am a Sire now, Master, a Sire of three young sparklings."

Fallen dropped him, "Sparklings? I see, the Allspark is on that wretched planet after all."

Megatron grunted, "Not anymore, Master. It was destroyed after the newest sparklings were created."

Fallen growled, "The Allspark cannot be destroyed, you fool. It is pure energy, it can only change forms. I see, I see, it is inside that wretched planet now."

Megatron was flummoxed, "Inside the planet?"

Fallen growled, "My brothers, well former brothers adored that little organic planet. Especially the way the weather transformed from hot to cold to hot again. It stands to reason the Allspark which is also a force of nature would transform and become a part of that planet."

Megatron eyed him warily, "The cycle of seasons, yes my sparklings enjoy those."

Fallen made a disgusted face but acquiesced, "It has it's uses, I suppose but we will have to extract the Allspark. For that we need the harvester."

Megatron got up, "A harvester? Out here?"

Fallen hummed looking at the stars outside the screen, "Indeed, but I believe the Allspark is not completely scattered across the planet. Who was the last one to use it?"

Megatron warily answered, "It... It was a human."

Fallen snarled and broke one of the walls, "A human again? Was it one of those Witwiccans?"

Megatron's optics widened, 'How did he know?'

Fallen saw the expression, "It is one of them. Tsk! Prima adored her little femme organic, of all things she could have chosen. And you, you little foolish Mechling, you went and bonded with them."

Megatron was now wary, "It was a good idea then, and the sparklings adore him."

Fallen growled, "Fools! All of you! You do not let those vermin near the Sparklings."

Starscream approached them with a placating gesture, "With all due respect Master Fallen, the humans are not so simple. They are more than meets the eye."

Fallen deadpanned looking between the three of them, "Of course, they are. They even managed to seduce my foolish student and his followers."

Megatron was alarmed, "Master? Wait, what are you doing?"

Dreadwing shouted, "Lord Megatron!"

Starscream shrieked, "What is this?"

Fallen declared, "I will go to Earth myself and deal with this."