3. Bots and Cons

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The video is from YouTube.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Bumblebee was speeding through the highway towards Tranquility town enjoying the radio and the music. He did not know music had so many different genres and words, especially the different words in different languages. The scout was in love with the music as he saved many clips that he could use to convey his own feelings and wants. He had been researching Sam Witwicky for a while and saw he was very close to another human Miles Lancaster. They were both what the humans considered geniuses, Sam in his studies always came at number one position in tests and exams. Miles, a genius at a sport called fencing being only behind Sam a little in the studies. The scout was very intrigued by the other part of his research, it seems Sam was what humans called narcoleptic and Miles was pretty much protective of him.

Bumblebee, -An overprotective friend and family. This might be a little bit difficult.-

Optimus had been very fascinated by the data pack, "Interesting. Humans have geniuses among themselves as well."

Ironhide, "This fencing sport looks like something the Nobles back on Cybertron would have been interested to take part in."

Jazz grinned at Prowl, "Reminds you of our youngling days."

Prowl frowned, -I only hope they are alright and treated well.-

Ratchet, "Don't worry, according to what Bee observed their families are very protective of them. If we are getting young Samuel involved with us then Miles will no doubt follow him."

Red Alert, "Trouble, Decepticon signatures detected. Trajectory is planet Earth."

Optimus sat up alarmed, "Send a message to scout Bumblebee. Inform him we will rendezvous with him in a few clicks. How many Red Alert?"

Red Alert, "Five sir and it's Starscream with his trine, Soundwave and the last one is Scorponok. Wait Scorponok is breaking away from them. Why?"

Optimus clenched his servos, "Elita, can you send someone after him?"

Elita, -I will go with my team. It will be easier to deal with him.-

Optimus nodded, "Prowl, you landed on Mars. How is it going?"

Prowl, -Only because we detected Energon caches here. We found quite a few stores of them dating around many millennia ago. Probably around the Era of the first thirteen Primes from the estimate we gathered.-

Optimus, "That is wonderful news, Prowl."

Prowl nodded and they proceeded with their meeting informing each other about what was happening with the current missions. Elita One was both excited and dreading going to the planet Earth, on one hand she was curious about the sentient organic creatures on the other hand she feared to become the reason for their destruction. Prowl would be staying on a different planet than them to keep an eye out for new Decepticons while building a base. He has always been the best when it came to tight security and safety, Elita had no doubt he would make a base large enough for all of them.

Arcee got their attention, "Response from Bumblebee, sir. It seems the young humans are being taken by their parental units to get new modes of transport. We could use this to find alt modes to blend in, if we are stuck longer than necessary on this planet."

Optimus nodded, "Indeed, I will speak four names. Those four will be joining me on this mission. Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz and Arcee. You will join me on planet Earth."

Prowl, -Please stay safe.-

Jazz, "Don't worry, Prowler, we will be back soon."

Elita, -I am heading to this Qatar area myself. Scorponok has been detected heading that way. He has also been joined by Thundercracker.-