21. The Matrix

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Starscream spluttered, "Excuse me? Brother in law? Since when?"

Chip looked at him amused, "Right, right, future brother in law."

Skyfire's engines ran showing his embarrassment and happiness, "We should survive for that to happen."

Thundercracker laughed, "Yes, we should my future brother in law."

Starscream transformed and flew into battle, "Incorrigible! All of you!"

Marissa, "He did not deny it. I say your courting is working."

Skyfire perked up, "Really?"

Thundercracker patted his elbow, "If it did not work he would have rejected the idea in front of all of us."

Skyfire beamed, "I understand, I will do my best."

Marissa became serious, "Skywarp, are all the civilians safe?"

Skywarp, -They are safe, sadly some of them got hurt in the rush.-

Marissa, "As long as they are alive, Skywarp, we can always heal."

Skywarp, -Right! Wait! No!-

Chip, "What happened?"

Skywarp, -Remember the crystal garden we have been working on?-

Thundercracker, "Don't tell me!"

Novastorm wailed, -Fragger just destroyed it completely. All my hard work is gone just like that.-

Skywarp, -I hope the others are fairing better. That Fragger is dead to me.-

Starscream, "Skywarp, Novastorm, remember the triple combo attack back during the Quintesson seize?"

Skywarp, "We attacked the joints. I remember."

Novastorm," We blew off their joints separating them. I also remember they would combine to become that abomination. Ugh!"

Starscream, "Let's break the Gestalt."

"Yes Commander!"

Meanwhile back in Egypt, the Bee team was rushing through the war zone dodging and shielding from the attacks. Sam was keeping an eye on his team as Bumblebee rushed towards Optimus who was struggling against the Fallen. He created shields in order to protect them from targeted and stray shots that headed towards them. Most of the shots were easily dealt with though the bigger ones gave him a challenge to hold back from the others. Raon's magic was out of the question since he did not want the enemy to realise how special he was. The only ones who knew were Miles, the twins, Megatron, Optimus, Bumblebee and Ratchet, no one else knew about it.

Raon, "Let me fight them."

Sam, "No, stay here. They would steal you from me instead of battling."

Bumblebee rumbled, "Agreed, you young sparklings are a rare commodity now. You are even more important than the Allspark."

Raon, "But Ohn and Hong are battling."

Sam, "Not directly no. Their mist hides them from enemy optics. Also, it is not the Cybertronians I fear."

Bumblebee spoke gently but firmly, "We are more worried the human government might try to forcefully take you."

Raon narrowed his optics, "I would like to see them try. I am a mighty Predacon. I will not be stolen. I do the stealing."