33. Time to manipulate Sentinel

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from the comic.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Ratchet checked him over, "Aside from migraine, there is nothing inherently wrong with you, Sam."

Scalpel pushed a bottle towards him, "I made some migraine pills that you can take safely. One per day though, Sam."

Sam, "Thank you both."

Raon, "Thank you very much."

Ohn purred, "Most appreciated healer Ratchet and healer Scalpel."

Hong, "Yes, very relieved to know Dad is okay."

Ratchet, "For someone who was in stasis, you are a very healthy youngling."

Linklock nodded, "Thank you."

Ratchet shooed them off as he got up and observed the large medical area in the Knight ship, Convoy. Despite losing their only healer during their last fight against Quintessa, the medical area was still well maintained. The two medics had to admit, finding the ship first was definitely the better idea, especially since they had been running a little low on medication Energon. The ship was however loaded as the Energon creating device had been slowly but surely creating medical grade Energon and normal Energon. It had collected over the centuries and there were four whole storage rooms filled with it, to both Optimus and Megatron's relief.

Bumblebee walked carrying Sam on his servos, "I must admit I have only heard tales of ships like this."

Linklock was beside him, "Funny, I was told stories of Cybertron and how prosperous it was."

Sam looked at both of them curiously, "Really?"

Bumblebee nodded, "My birth Carrier would tell me stories about great Knights who ruled Cybertron before but left for the stars in search for empty planets to colonize."

Linklock nodded, "I have been to other planets yes, but none were as diverse as Earth. I always felt like I had to stay right here though."

Raon perked u[, "So the Knights were really good at looting? And those were no doubt your instincts telling you to wait for Dad."

Ohn purred, "That does sound fun. And youngest is right gentle Lock. Your instincts were no doubt strong despite the difference in Species."

Hong nodded, "Yeah, I agree. Hey, do you think we can join them Dad?"

Sam was amused by the children's conversation, "We will have to ask Dragonius Prime first. This is his ship."

Dragonius meanwhile choked on imaginary saliva watching them on the screen, "Linklock, what? That is not... We are not looters. We are honorable Knights."

Optimus pat his shoulder plate, "They are just young sparklings, my brother Prime. Do not take their words to spark, to them looting is a game. They do not mean any harm."

Megatron was amused, "They only hurt enemies and those who hurt Sam."

Adaptus however, "My legend can take my things anytime he wants."

Stormreign gave him a judgmental look, "Well, I only hope Adaptus gets back to normal soon."

They looked at the gushing and hyper Knight as one and sighed deciding to leave it be as long as he did his duties. Sam, Ohn, Hong, Raon, Bumblebee and Linklock entered the main control area and Optimus called for a meeting. Despite being told of reincarnation and past lives together Dragonius was actually very wary of them. Linklock and Adaptus may trust them but he was a Prime and they were his knights and his responsibility. Miles looked at him with understanding which made the older Prime wonder about his own relationship with Linklock in the life before this one. Linklock had told him about how Choi Han now Miles, Rosalyn and himself had been an attack team.