32. Staff of Creation

(Transformers and The Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Megatron scooped Sam up, "Please do not just up and leave like that, my mate. You worried everyone."

Allspark glowed through Sam's eyes, "Apologies, mate of my kind host. I got excited."

Bumblebee whirled in surprise, "You are the Allspark?"

Allspark smiled at them, "Yes, I will return soon."

Optimus fumbled at the sudden appearance, "Allspark, I... I wish to apologize. Sam already explained a few things but still."

The Allspark sent a comforting wave to him, "There is nothing to apologize for. Everything happens for a reason, my chosen Primeling. You will understand as time goes by. But for the record, I forgive your lack of understanding. It was not your fault though, please remember that."

Optimus shuttered, "I suppose so, thank you."

Allspark grinned excitedly after that, "I will guide you through Sam."

Megatron watched as the gentle glow faded, "Sam, are you back?"

Sam pat his servo gently, "Hey there, I am back."

Jazz contacted them, -Is everything okay down there? Miles is ready to jump into the water.-

Optimus, "We are fine Jazz. The Cube just decided to take control of Sam so to speak."

Jazz blinked the spoke slowly, -I see.-

Soundwave was curious, -Allspark can do that.-

Shockwave, -That's a new piece of information. I shall add that to list of things the Allspark can do.-

Megatron, "Indeed, remember to keep this to yourselves. Understood?"

Soundwave, -Acknowledged!-

Shockwave, -I will not share it with anyone. You know me better than anyone else, Lord megatron.-

Jazz, -Agreed, besides Miles will find a way to rip our sparks out if we endangered Sam. He would not be wrong in doing it either.-

Bumblebee, "Is Miles okay?"

Jazz sighed, -Prowl is calming him down.-

Sam, "This way everyone. Follow me!"

Raon, "This ship is large. Can we keep it?"

Sam, "Let's ask the Knights here and who knows?"

Hong, "Yay! A ship! A ship!"

Ohn, "It has been a long time since we owned a ship of our own."

Megatron, "If that was the case I could have commissioned a ship for you all."

Raon, "No, no, Sire, it is not that simple. Let me rephrase that."

Optimus, "What do you mean?"

Raon cleared his throat, "It has been a long time since we stole a ship for ourselves."

Sam chuckled, "Yes, looting back then was so much fun ~"

Bumblebee, "I see?"

Optimus, 'I know Jetstorm told us about their looting habits but.... '

Megatron could only watch them fondly as he followed Sam who acted like a living beacon to the staff. On the way to the room with the staff, Optimus was pretty sure they were being watched by someone. He was not sure who or what however as he looked around warily, something that his mate noticed and became wary about his surroundings too. This was then noticed by Megatron who did not stop moving but was keeping an optic on his mate and sparklings. Raon, Ohn and Hong may have grown the last few years but they were barely into their youngling stages and their battle training barely started.