17. Change in Scenery

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam got out of Bumblebee as they reached their new residence, "Well, we are staying here for the next three years."

Raon looked around the place assessing it, "Three years together."

Hong looked at Sam, "Do we really have to go to school?"

Ohn sighed, "We already talked about this. It will help us blend in better."

Miles chuckled patting them, "Yes, if you know what's trending with humans then you will stand out less. Of course, there is nothing wrong with being different."

Bumblebee hummed, "As long as you all are safe. Besides, just look at the bright side, you can meet new people and make friends."

Jazz chuckled then announced, "I am going to take the first patrol, you all settle in."

Sam waved, "We will."

Miles pat the hood as the vehicle passed by, "Stay safe."

The last few years have been really interesting in Sam's opinion as he watched his kids help Miles take the boxes inside. Introducing movie nights was an interesting experience for everyone especially Cybertronians who spent their whole lives fighting a war. The Decepticons were equally interested and skeptical about the movie but after watching the first Potter movie made them interested in another then another. Starscream and his trine had not just watched every Harry Potter movie but ordered the books online, though Sam suspected it had something to do with one of Quidditch's main positions being a Seeker. Movie nights became one of the few agreed upon times when both sides got along with each other without fighting.

Sam cleaned the kitchen area, 'Pretty sure, they all adored the idea of magic being real too. Just imagine being able to fix Cybertron with a few spells.'

Sam sighed, they were working towards it, the Allspark was not even against returning to Cybertron, they just were wary of whoever killed so many sparks. When multiple sparks had returned to the Cube, the Allspark had been plagued by memories of young sparks begging to be saved and being killed. Sam had unfortunately also been another recipient of those nightmares, something that made both Optimus and Megatron become more guilty. Sam had taken Ratchet's wrench and threw it at them, telling them to stop being foolish, they did not kill those children. The two leaders rubbed the place they were hit and agreed though it looked like it would take time before they believed it.

Ratchet though looked really smug as he fixed them while Scalpel tittered in amusement from Sam's side. The nightmares had worried them but Sam had assured them, it was fine and that sometimes the Allspark would be too emotional remembering those lost. The Allspark apologized for losing control but Sam had told them apologies were unnecessary, a loss was a loss and they were allowed to grieve. When the rest of them had learned the Allspark was still alive and inside of Sam, they had all been shocked and flabbergasted. But the three sparklings had backed it up saying it was true and Shockwave had run a scan which proved the Allspark still existed. That had been both a blessing and an annoyance at the same time.

It was just a good thing he let them know close to the time he was about to go to college. Many Cybertronians wanted to keep him inside safe and far away from the very dangerous universe and world. Sam had a really fun time hitting them all over their helm either with a wrench or his silver shield while smiling scarily. Optimus had calmed him down by saying no one would be locking Sam anywhere and called for code Alpha, Six, Rudoc, Codex. That had made every single Cybertronian clamp up and nod in agreement which made Sam wonder what it meant. The Allspark explained it was a code for secrecy and anyone breaking it would be considered a traitor and eliminated.