24. Humans are weird too

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is from the cat memes page.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Shockwave went through the data pack Soundwave had sent him to analyze and had come to one logical conclusion. Gods and Humans were both very strange, no matter what they said about each other. Just take his little followers slash fanboys and fangirls for example. When he first met the tiny creatures called humans he was sure they would run away from him just like the others. He was not deaf he had overheard what other Autobots and Decepticons gossiped about him, though he did not waste time on the useless rabble. The humans though young were very stubborn and kept following him everywhere offering to help in anyway. They made good couriers if he were being honest and he always sent them in errands to grab things for him.

Funnily enough, none of them complained about how the low level work being a lower obligation for them. The oldest human, a Tatiana Chiringie said, they were happy to help even in the smallest ways. It had confused him but later shrugged it away, if it meant he did not have to depend on those blasted malfunctioning drones. He did however made a note to keep an eye on their sleep cycle that they seem to follow, at least they knew how to take care of each other and themselves. One week after meeting them, it seems the humans had decided to make things as logically comfortable for him as possible. They had gone out of their way to make sure his Energon supply was always easily available.

It was one month after they were acquainted he was comfortable enough to allow them, well the smartest one, inside his lab. The teen human boy, Coby was his name had looked like Primus had given him the best gift in the universe. It was a very illogical reaction considering most people would be begging him to spare their life. Coby had been the opposite and asked him what he needed instead of running away. Shockwave had honestly told him he had been wanting to conduct experiments on humans to see if humans could help Cybertronians procreate. Shockwave had expected denial but instead Coby had become more excited and had agreed very readily.

The next day, every human seemed to have heard about it and were willing to sign up to the point he had to actually limit the number of volunteers. What surprised him the most were Thundercracker's mates who were actually very interested in the experiment and in another one he was working on. Shockwave had once spied on something called Power Rangers Mystic Force some of his humans were watching. The show had inspired him to find a way to turn organics into techno organics, which had interested many. Shockwave was half expecting to be shouted at and being called a monster but Chip and Marissa had searched him out and shown interest.

They actually trusted him, wasn't that a novel feeling? He felt lighter after that working on figuring out how to create techno organics. Young Samuel had suggested talking with Quintus Prime, who had originally worked on creating techno organics before the incident with the Fallen happened. That had intrigued Shockwave and the Prime had given him coordinates to his hidden lab on planet Earth wishing him luck. The human scientists and archaeologists he had been given had been ecstatic on finding such an old site. Shockwave had never seen a species more easily excitable than humans, nor a species more circuit pulling.

A year ago Shockwave learned about poisonous plants, fish and animals that humans should not be consuming at all. Guess who he found eating said poisonous fish a day later or using foxglove as tea to sleep or uncooked eggs. Shockwave could not believe it but he of all Mechs out there had to raise an alarm about it. 

Him! Shockwave worrying about humans. The Universe must be ending!

Ratchet, when he learned about poisonous food had cursed so loudly it made the humans back away warily. Shockwave had just observed them stare warily at the medic before the humans figured out Ratchet was freaking out over the more dangerous food types. They had the actual audacity to just shrug and tell Ratchet they were fine only for Ratchet to blow up in a long tirade of health care.