6. Agents and Bases

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from IDW comics.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
:radio:
Enjoy!)

Miles, "Stop! Stop now!"

Jazz screeched to a halt, "Miles? What's wrong, bitlet?"

Miles got out rushing to Optimus who had stopped, "Sam, Sam, get up."

Sam rubbed his eyes, "What is going on?"

Miles spoke with a very serious look, "There is someone at your house, Sam."

Sam hummed, "Let's have a proper look, first. We are close to home.", he then turned to Optimus, "You are too eye catching even in disguise so stay here."

Miles, "I will have a look."

Sam shook his head, "No, I will go. You still suck at acting. Sorry Miles."

Miles was worried though, "But Sam."

Optimus was worried but Miles' reaction, "I don't think you should go alone."

Sam pat Optimus's hood gently, "Don't worry big guy. I will be safe. Also, I have a feeling we will find what we are searching for."

Optimus observed the young human as he walked to the side of the road and looked at the town below. Sam hummed and Optimus wondered what he was thinking, he wanted to know what was going on inside his mind. Sam turned to Miles and told him to follow without being seen by the people who were surrounding his house. Sam took a deep breath and marched up to his house ignoring the man who was questioning him. Optimus watched with worry as Sam started to talk with one of the adults who was asking him about strange happenings. Sam put hands on his hips and started to talk to them, they could not see Sam's expression but from the look on the adult it seems they deemed him harmless.

Sam was in rant mode, "Seriously, my car was just stolen and you are asking me about aliens?"

Simmons wanted to sigh, "What can I say, son? It is my job."

Sam took a deep breath, "I already have my hands full with narcolepsy problems. Do you think really I would give a damn about aliens from outer space? I have my own problems without intergalactic whatever. I do not require anything extra on my plate."

Simmons who had already researched and knew about the youngest Witwicky nodded, "I see and I am sorry to hear about your car but considering the reading we got I say your car was an alien."

Sam gave him an incredulous look, "I got it from a second hand dealer's garage. You cannot be serious. Why would any alien hide there?"

Simmons resisted the urge to rub his forehead, "I am afraid I am. If you would join your parents and come with us. It would be helpful."

Sam, "Fine, let's go."

Miles, "They are moving."

Bumblebee growled feeling angry, :They took my boy. They took my charge.:

Miles pat his hood, "Don't worry, we are following them from a distance. But first let's get those glasses."

Optimus nodded, he hoped the agents would not hurt young Sam, they may have just met but he was worried about him. Sam meanwhile sat between his parents and then fell asleep like he was sleeping on his own bed. Simmons stared at the teen incredulously and inquired if he was alright to which Judy answered in clip tones, she was still upset. Simmons then apologized for the disturbance and offered the bed in the back of the van for Sam to use. Ron still scowled at him but moved his son to the back so he could sleep peacefully without any problems. Optimus was scanning the moving vehicle and sighed in relief on noticing Sam was sleeping and unhurt .