7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons

(Trash of the County and Transformers are not mine. The picture is a screenshot from the comic.
"talking"
'thinking'
:radio:
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam, Miles and Bumblebee raced through the hallway following Simmons as he led them to the Allspark. Sam paused in front of the Allspark that seemed to be glowing in a weird manner. Sam had a bad feeling about it but did not have the time to think it through as Bumblebee was already on the Cube minimizing it. Miles was impressed, he remembered as Choi Han only magic users could minimize or maximize items. Bumblebee kneeled down and gave the smaller Allspark to Sam who took it a little reluctantly and agreed to keep it safe.

Allspark spoke very happily, -Hello, God's favourite.-

Sam's eye twitched, 'I heard nothing. I heard nothing. I heard nothing.-

Allspark sounded like it was pouting at him, -Please do not ignore me. I believe your children wish to rejoin you.-

Sam's breath hitched, 'Ohn? Hong? Raon? Lock?'

Allspark beamed at him sensing his interest, -Well, Ohn and Hong, I believe is ready to awaken but requires a proper body and items.-

Sam looked around, "Okay, okay. Bee change of plans. Do you have spare parts? It can be anything but a weapon."

Bumblebee was bewildered, :Let me see.:

Bumblebee looked through his sub space located below his spark chamber and found a Cybertronian toy and shield he had forgotten about. He took it out and gave it to Sam, it was some the only things he had that was not Energon or ammo for his attack based weapons. Sam looked at the strange items that was shaped in the form of a rubix cube and a beetle shell only difference it looked alien in nature with the inscriptions. Sam shook his head taking the item and telling everyone to keep an eye out for danger as he followed the Cube's instructions and prepared the given items. Bumblebee was quietly watching all of it as he expanded his senses outside and noticed the fighting was kept away from them.

Bumblebee hummed inside, 'Curious... The Cons would have barged in by now. No, this is an opening we need to use.'

Bumblebee, :We got to go go go.:

Simmons nodded hearing the shouts and the shooting, "Your giant friend here is correct, we have to go. What else are you looking for anyway?"

Sam was grabbing wires and extra panels, "Not me, it's this cube. They are looking for items."

Miles was helping by holding the items Sam picked up, "Like what?"

Sam, "Alloys, wires, malleable metal, etc. It's a whole list of things."

Bumblebee, :Not enough time.:

Sam, "It's fine. I found most of it."

Allspark, -Allow me. Mind you, I can only summon two of them. So the twins?-

Sam nodded, "Okay, I am okay with anyone, please."

Miles frowned, 'Okay with anyone?'

Simmons, "They are coming this way."

Sam, "Simmons, I saw a few weapons here. Grab them. Do not let them interfere."

Secretary Keller, "This way, over there, we can take cover."

Miles was already holding a sword, "Do not worry Sam, I got your back."

Glenn, "Woah! We are not the enemy."

Miles was unimpressed and annoyed, "Shut up and get inside then."

Maggie pushed him in, "Just go! Go!"