14. Different Interests

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is from the comics.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!
Trigger Warning: Talk of suicide.)

Simmons was in alien heaven, so to speak, as he went through the different types of information available on the data packs. He was not a nerd, far from it, he just loved collecting information on anything and everything about the wide universe outside. Something that had endeared him to Pablo who had reached planet Earth a few months ago. Simmons was pretty sure the old bot thought he along with other humans were no different from children with their excitement about learning. But he did not care, this was his chance to learn about worlds outside and even be one of the few humans to step on the moon. He had suggested that idea

Pablo adored the organic planet his leaders had found, some were very annoying, looking at Galloway and the politicians. But aside from that small hiccup the rest of the planet's inhabitants were fascinating from humans to the animals, birds, fish, insects and plant life. Each of them had their own unique and individual beauty that could catch the optics of the scientist all over the universe. One such species was the bee species that had a variant that shared it's name with their cunning Scout. A very curious species that was vital for their cultivation and harvest which were very important for human consumption.

Pablo turned his attention to the humans, fragile beings despite the strength, resilience and willingness to protect their home. That's not even covering the list of illnesses humans had that Ratchet made sure each of them received a list of. Obviously the stubborn species did not care about their already short lives and despite the warnings about the allergies, some humans did not care. Like Glenn and his obsession with nuts, despite the fact that youngling was allergic to said nuts. Pablo mumbled under his vent about stubborn young species who did not know how to care about themselves. It reminded him too much of how the rambunctious sparklings would behave when they found something they liked.

Pablo, "Though it is not good for their safety."

Wheeljack, "Did you say something brother?"

Pablo, "Oh nothing much just remembering how Glenn insisted he was fine after eating an entire tub of ice cream."

Wheeljack laughed, "Yes, he is truly something else. Actually a lot of the humans that I have seen on base and online are little daredevils."

Pablo vented remembering the crazy stunts that humans on bikes and cars would do in those races and stunt shows. Pablo was sure Ratchet almost blew a gasket and warned all the humans to not even dare to think about attempting those stunts. The medic was already frustrated by the lack of self care the humans showed towards their own allergies those stunts were too much. Sam had been sleeping through the whole thing while Megatron muttered about finally understanding what Sam had meant a few days ago. Apparently Sam had been a little worried about some of the Cybertronians not being able to blend in because they refused to listen to the warnings and rules of the road.

Only Sam had deadpanned saying the fools would blend in just fine with the rest of the idiotic humans who were on the road. Megatron had been very confused in the beginning by it but after watching the stunt program he had an understanding look on his face plates. Pablo recalled Megatron had muttered to never allow any of the crazier soldiers of his to meet those stunt men. Optimus had nodded in agreement about keeping the more adrenaline obsessed soldiers on his side away from them as well. Both leaders had shuddered at the thought of what they would return to if they allowed their men to copy those stunts.

Megatron, "Again Raon, Hong, Ohn! You can do it."

Hong, "Right transform."

Ohn growled frustrated, "This is hard."