25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Ultra Magnus walked around the base early in the morning, "Peaceful start, so hopefully nothing goes wrong."

Ratchet grumbled, "Do not jinx us, as the humans say."

Magnus, "Ah! Ratchet, good morning."

Ratchet, "Yes, I suppose you are here for your check up, instead of me going in search of you."

Magnus, "If I have learned anything from humans, it is this. If there is something you do not enjoy, get it done first in the fastest way possible."

Ratchet snorted, "Well, at least that is one of the few things humans are smart about. Primus knows how many times I had to screen them to make sure none of them brought in any toxic food."

Magnus gave a sympathetic smile, "I understand! Ratchet, if you figure out how to stop them from eating dangerous items, please tell me. Hot Rod drives himself up the wall worrying about his human sparkling, Vivian."

Ratchet mumbled to himself, "Of course, they managed to get under the most obnoxious bot's plating too. I will see what I can do, no promises though."

Ultra Magnus muttered, "I just hope my brothers are doing well."

Ratchet, "Why the worry? It has only been one week. I do not know how Sam got two weeks off for both Prime and the High Lord but it should be okay."

Magnus cleared his throat, "They were planning on taking them to a.. "

Ratchet checked him over, "Take them where? It cannot be that bad?"

Ultra Magnus, "Look up... Look up Amusement Park rides."

Ratchet raised an optic ridge, "I do not see what the problem is..... What in Primus's name is this torture? Here I thought the daredevil rides were bad."

Magnus got up from his seat helping Ratchet sit down, "I know, Ratchet, I know!"

Ratchet spoke weakly, "They actually enjoy getting strapped like that and being thrown about like that? Scared witless and made sick till they throw up?"

Magnus sighed, "Yes, which is why it is always advised for Cybertronians to not even try to torture humans. The sense of pain and torture are a bit skewered."

Ratchet spluttered, "Bit? That's a bit?"

Magnus hesitated, "You know of the punishment Empurata?"

Ratchet ex - vented, "That is the stuff of nightmares. Please do not tell me the humans voluntarily do it."

Magnus nodded, "Look up surgery, especially cosmetic surgery."

Ratchet, "I am terrified but I think I will."

Nautica entered at that moment looking at them, "Carrier? You do not look well. Do you want a break while I take over the check up?"

Ratchet, "Nautica, my sweet spark, did you know about the torture rides humans have?"

Nautica paused her work, "Yes, I suppose you just found out about them."

Ratchet nodded, "I cannot believe humans would willingly subject themselves to torture."

Nautica held her Carrier's servos, "I know the feeling Carrier. Primus knows my codes scream at me to go and destroy those Unicorn based contraptions."

Ratchet, "I think we should."

Nautica shook her helm, "Last time Cyclonus destroyed the amusement park, the humans built a more dangerous ride."

Ratchet, "I see... "