31. The Knight Ship!

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
'thinking'
"Talking"
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam was sitting comfortably on Megatron's leg, "You have quite the history to tell us."

Jetstorm looked at him amused, "I do, but so do you my son."

Megatron, "How about we have a session of history sharing over a cup of Energon and perhaps some tea for Sam."

Jetstorm, "Oh Primus! Now that I have remembered my past, I miss a good cup of quality tea."

Raon giggled, "Maybe I can make something for you that is similar to tea, Vampire Gramps."

Optimus was interested, "I would love to try that too, little Raon. I have read about tea a lot. It would be interesting to try. Though we can use holo matter, it is different as a Cybertronian."

Sam grinned, "We got interesting projects ahead of us then."

Megatron looked at Sam with worry though, "Are you sure about this though, Sam? I remember you will be holding classes next week."

Sam waved the concern away, "Do not worry so much. The first few lessons are the introductory chapters. It's not a big deal. Besides, I already have prepared most of the lessons in advance so I will be fine."

Bumblebee, "Your definition of fine is questionable, my little charge."

Miles, "I am with Bee there."

Jazz nodded, "Same!"

Sam, "It's just lessons, what could go wrong?"

Jetfire muttered, "Famous last words."

Megatron shook his helm in both amusement and exasperation, why did his Spark have to fall for such a stubborn being. But he would not change it for anything in the Universe though he was curious about his previous life he would not force it to appear. He did wonder though and Shockwave was being Shockwave about the whole thing, reading his processor waves but finding nothing out of the ordinary. To say the scientist Mech was disappointed was a huge understatement but it did not stop him from roping Soundwave into his idea of keeping an eye on their leader for his sake.

Sam though held his classes twice, early in the morning and late in the afternoon in front of an eager audience of students both present and online around the world. He was in charge of the basics of Cyber - tongue and focused on the pronunciation, annunciation and grammar of the words and sentences. A more advanced language class would be held by surprisingly enough Ultra Magnus or Professor M, who it seems enjoyed being a teacher a lot. Hot Rod had been grinning as he explained Magnus was originally an instructor at the Academy before he joined his crew.

Sam looked out at the sea, 'Are you sure?'

Allspark, 'Yes, the Knight Ship, Convoy is a moving fortress. It protects the Staff of Creation also known to your people as the Staff of Merlin.'

Sam, 'I see. And right now it is crossing the Indian Ocean you say?'

Allspark, 'Yes, it will soon appear in the Atlantic. In a few days, we must prepare to board it.'

Megatron, "Sam, why did you ask us to meet you here? Aside from the lovely evening that is."

Optimus, "Is something the matter?"

Bumblebee, "The sparklings are not here."

Miles, "You figured something out."

Sam, "Yes, the Allspark managed to locate the Convoy, the ship that is currently being used by the Guardian Knights of Cybertron to protect the Staff of Creation."